**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ AI way too aggressive

So I'm fighting drax in map 4 on a regular node, but it's like fighting the all or nothing kang from last month. I couldn't get a special out of him as hard as I tried. So natuarally I was knocked against the back wall where of course I was repeatedly hit until he used his third special and killed me.

I really have to ask why this is so aggressive. It's never been like this before...

Comments

• OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    I Know Right So Aggressive They Need To Fix This!!!
  • OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    :s
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Be
    Aggressive
    BE
    BE
    AGGRESSIVE!
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    I've had weird superspeed game play a couple of times. I actually preferred it but it didn't last long.
    Wish it could be permanent.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Venom, Venompool, Hulk. Idk who's more up in my face from those 3.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You just need to practice baiting more until you become a master baiter, they will shoot off there special if you tease them by hitting there block or evading a lot
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Only thing for me is dormammus dash forward. It's faster than punisher bullets lol
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    So I'm fighting drax in map 4 on a regular node, but it's like fighting the all or nothing kang from last month. I couldn't get a special out of him as hard as I tried. So natuarally I was knocked against the back wall where of course I was repeatedly hit until he used his third special and killed me.

I really have to ask why this is so aggressive. It's never been like this before...

I'm not sure how you fight, but is it possible that you hold or press block too much? Very rarely do I have an issue baiting specials. I never hold block to bait specials. Always leave champ in a neutral state. If they leisurely dash in, evade and the opp doesn't hit special, evade back and try again.

Takes some practice and getting use to, but once you've mastered it, you'll never worry about baiting again
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    I'm not sure how you fight, but is it possible that you hold or press block too much? Very rarely do I have an issue baiting specials. I never hold block to bait specials. Always leave champ in a neutral state. If they leisurely dash in, evade and the opp doesn't hit special, evade back and try again.

Takes some practice and getting use to, but once you've mastered it, you'll never worry about baiting again

You are definitely a master baiter ;)
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The aggressive buff is hidden in AQ and AW AI.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    SlySly wrote: »
    Venom, Venompool, Hulk. Idk who's more up in my face from those 3.

I find it happens with Magik, Hulk now with his sp3 stun