**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    borntohula wrote: »
    • AW fight versus Mordo: champ refused to move
    • Used Doctor Voodoo
    • Am on iPhone X, latest everything
    • Never use power saving settings, nor game setting, nor game center
    • Phone had 98 % charge
    • It felt cool to the touch
    • Room temperature was comfy, probably around 20 degrees Celsius (~68 F)
    • I had zero applications running
    • I just restarted MCOC, so it was the first fight
    • I had no outstanding help requests
    • I sat at my desk, which is made out of wood and a bit egg-shaped
    • There was a small statue of Jesus on said desk, smiling beatifically
    • I drank a double espresso (one sugar) (yes, I stirred)
    • There were three sansevieria in the room, in pots of varying sizes
    • I had not watered them this morning
    • My last call was from a client, who wanted me to fix something
    • I fixed it (postponing my gameplay by roughly 20 minutes)
    • I had three browser windows open on my PC. None of which of a sexual nature.
    • I was listening to The XX
    • The song was ‘Dangerous’, which, in hindsight, might have been pushing it
    • Earlier, I had yogurt for breakfast, Greek style
    • One of my toenails was slightly chipped. I do not know the exact cause.
    • Two of my fingernails were painted (by my three year old daughter), awkwardly
    • There were no sirens going off in the immediate vicinity
    • Around halfway through the fight, a car drove by (didn’t get make or number)
    • I used deodorant in the morning and had brushed my teeth
    • I wasn’t hungry, although I did contemplate having a croissant
    • I was wearing a vintage Seiko watch from 1968
    • My stapler had exactly 12 staples in it (I counted them twice to be sure)

Had to have been the Jesus Statue

-Kabam Miike.
  • The_StigThe_Stig Posts: 17
    DaveDaDude wrote: »
    This just happened again in AQ about 15 minutes ago. 6 seconds into the video I parry and right as I begin the combo, Thor does nothing, the Symbioid comes out the stun and nails me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BcsBBiPyCg

Thank you for this video. We didn't need "proof" as we have been looking into this already. Unfortunately, this video doesn't actually give us much information. What we need is more information on your device, if you have the ability to give us that.

Model Number is a great start, but also things like, what settings you have enabled (are there any power saving settings on? Do you have "game settings" on your device?), how long you had been playing, what else was happening in the background on your device when this happened, etc.

I've passed this video on to the team as well.

I just had this same thing happen to me (what DaveDaDude posted in a youtube video). I also posted a video in the main bugs and fixes forum, but it got closed because it supposedly belongs in this thread. This has been happening for at least a month. I finally caught it when I was screen recording a fight.

Regarding your query about more information, here's mine:
    -Device iPhone 8
    -Software iOS 11.3
    -Version 841728
    -No power saving settings, using wifi (with cellular enabled in case any "connection issues" occur)
    -Had been playing for about 45 minutes (happened about 2-3 times in that span. Twice while in the middle of a combo).
    -No other apps running at the time.
    -etc.

My video (it happens at 14 seconds):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wieGorDWkI

I clean my screen regularly, have been playing the game for 2+ years, haven't ever had other issues like this, so I can't think of anything that would explain the issue on my side of things. This issue has happened to me in every part of the game that I can think of (AW, AQ, Arena, Quests, Duels, etc.).
    Granted, it may not seem like a big deal if it is only happening 2-3 times in a 45 minute span, but it is a big deal when you're fighting in high prestige AQ (my alliance's starting prestige is 5800) and a lot of the other end game content. There, one mistake usually results in a champ being KO'd.

Any updates that you can provide on this matter would be appreciated.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike hi, can we get an update on this mr.sir?
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Love seeing all these new posts finally about people having this problem I've had and noticed 7 months ago! Moderators are closing them so much faster than they use to. Maybe that means they're actually paying attention to this issue FINALLY! Notice the maybe. HUGE maybe. Just feels good to finally not be the one to have to redirect people to MY forum post from their new posts. Moderators finally doing it for me. Thx Kabam!
    Gtfo my forum post if u don't like what I have to say. Go make ur own! Stupid flaggers flagging over simple statement of facts! Hahaha
    I've fought and fought and posted and reposted and read posts that I'd redirected them here. Did it for MONTHS! Now I read new posts about people having these problems and moderators actually responding. It's just good to see is all.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Just played rocket against beast in arena and he held a block the whole time. I couldn't pause or move, he just blocked while the AI kept hitting. Had to close game. That was just arena you can't do that in AQ! In AQ youre stuffed. My SW was suspended in mid air for ages in AQ b4 mini boss fight started, total lag.
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    If you add this thread to the original thread that was deleted for no good reason, these issues have been reported for over 9 months.
    We will know who killed jfk before they finish their “investigation”
    Sorry guys....
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    If they fix in soon you’ll have to buy less potions. They have to make up for it somehow with people not spending as much on crystals since the introduction of drop rates.
  • Availingsnail2Availingsnail2 Posts: 20
    Having issue on samsung s8, happens on all modes eg arena / quests and literally happens as described above. The same issue diesnt activate specials also so it seems like a bug affecting the screen responsive controls.
    Has been happening for months however the occurrence has been much more frequent in last 2 days. Most of my alliance are having same issue. On both iphones and android and they are saying mainly since update
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rose @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto
    can we get an update on this?
    42 pages later and no fix or real word from you guys?

why is that?

-thanks
    bumping
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

why is that?

-thanks

I just got on to ask the same question. After just freezing in place mid combo and losing 2 champs in war as a result this is beyond ridiculous. I’m also losing an alliance mate today for same issues. When will we get a response and some results?
    Carnage313 wrote: »

why is that?

-thanks

I just got on to ask the same question. After just freezing in place mid combo and losing 2 champs in war as a result this is beyond ridiculous. I’m also losing an alliance mate today for same issues. When will we get a response and some results?

i wonder that everyday bro lol. surely they are seeing a blacklash now. only God can help us now
This discussion has been closed.