**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season Rewards

I participated in more than 5 wars with my alliance, I was kicked and I rejoined. After I rejoined, I only had time to participate in 3 before the season ended. Would there be any way I could get my season rewards? My ally was in Silver 2.

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Bro I hop u get your rewards that’s pretty crappy I would definitely consider finding a new ally
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    @ace930999 write a ticket and send to support, you deserve rewards
  • ace930999ace930999 Posts: 43
    Thanks
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    ace930999 wrote: »
    I participated in more than 5 wars with my alliance, I was kicked and I rejoined. After I rejoined, I only had time to participate in 3 before the season ended. Would there be any way I could get my season rewards? My ally was in Silver 2.

Unfortunately no once u r kicked the counter resets and u need to complete 5 more wars to get rewards even if u rejoin the same alliance
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    As shadow stated, you need 5 consecutive Wars. It sucks, but if you leave, you restart the count.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited April 2018
    same thing happened to me submitted ticket with pics of conversation........Kabam customer service is about as useful as selling ice to am Eskimo. They do absolutely NOTHING. They don't even read ur email they just send a generic response back. I sent responses back and forth asking to speak to manager or someone of use and I just got bounced around from one useless "customer service " representative to another. One even informed me that if I leave an alliance and then want come back the timer resets....funny thing is my ENTIRE email had they actually READ it said I was kicked with NO justification NOT I chose to leave. They didn't care I spent money nor potions helping my alliance stay where they were at. They refused to even give me awards from last war I participated in and I was kicked with 35 mins left AFTER I had fully completed my line and downed a mini boss.

Season awards need to be handled different. Alliances can and have willfully screwed people over and there's NO recourse. I gave Kabam support the alliance Name and tag and simplify asked them to look at the last war and look into my account to see last alliance I was in......they refused to even look into it stating they don't get into politics of alliances......but they sure get into it if u exploit a advantage.......if it affected their ability to make money off me they would have! They claim they care about being fair to all players so tell me how it's fair if someone gets kicked 5 days before season ends and has no chance of qualifying they get NO awards?!

There needs be a safety put in place that allows you to collect the awards of the last alliance you were in if u participated in at least X number of wars with that alliance so if ur kicked for BS you get what you learned. Or that if you are kicked within last 10 days that you get awards of alliance you were in last.

! Kabam customer service is a farce........I'm sure a monitor will send me an infraction for this but I don't care.....everyone needs to know Kabam customer service does not care nor do they help you any. they don't read the emails fully, they pass you around from agent to agent when you send a reply, they are there just to say Kabam has a customer service department ....but if you have a real issue like GETTING SCREWED OUT of season awards when you invest time and money.....they will do NOTHING. I'm not making conspiracy theories I'm telling you exactly how this situation was handled!

I challenge ANY monitor to respond to this...but they won't...and if they do it'll be in form of deleting this post banning me from forums or sending me a letter saying how I violated forum rules...which basically is Kabam is always right they never screw up.and we should be 100% happy the way Kabam handles their PAYING customer and feel appreciated and valued as a cusromer. for Kabam constructive means you never have right to complain or hold Kabam accountable. You aren't allowed to accuse their AI of cheating or the game being too hard for average player

Honestly don't even bother writing a trouble ticket.......I can post you the responses and back and forward emails. I didn't even get a response from original one who answered my complaint. They will do NOTHING and you'll have just wasted your time and be even more frustrated...sorry but that's the truth!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    same thing happened to me submitted ticket with pics of conversation........Kabam customer service is about as useful as selling ice to am Eskimo. They do absolutely NOTHING. They don't even read ur email they just send a generic response back. I sent responses back and forth asking to speak to manager or someone of use and I just got bounced around from one useless "customer service " representative to another. One even informed me that if I leave an alliance and then want come back the timer resets....funny thing is my ENTIRE email had they actually READ it said I was kicked with NO justification. They didn't care I spent money nor potions helping my alliance stay where they were at. They refused to even give me awards from last war I participated in and I was kicked with 35 mins left AFTER I had fully completed my line and downed a mini boss.

I'm afraid that the reason why they told you that is because it is true. Kabam explicitly stated this in the announcement for alliance war seasons: if you leave your alliance then rejoin, you must fight five wars to qualify for rewards. Precisely why you left is not relevant. You might think it is relevant, but I don't think customer support is allowed to override Kabam's design decision in this regard.

With regard to the per event alliance rewards, the rule for such rewards has always been the same: you must be in the alliance at the time rewards are handed out to get them. If you are not there when the rewards are dispensed, you won't get them. *Why* you aren't there is completely irrelevant. If you believe that should be changed, you can advocate for that change. But until that rule is changed, there's no much to blame customer support for.

Whether you like it or not, at the moment alliance rewards are awarded to alliances, and given to alliance members through the alliance. You don't "earn" alliance rewards, the alliance does. What you contribute to the alliance is between you and your alliance mates. But as far as Kabam is concerned, the alliance earns rewards, the alliance gets rewards, and the alliance members receive those rewards through the alliance when they are handed out. Kabam doesn't judge individual contributions to alliance rewards.

Maybe that should be changed, but changing that is not a simple matter at all and until it does change you can't fault customer support for enforcing the rules as they currently exist.
    Being kicked is supposed to be punisment, If kabam handed out rewards to people that were kicked where exactly is the punishment?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    But there are heartless people out there who are kick-happy. Sorry to hear about your plight, op
    But there are heartless people out there who are kick-happy. Sorry to hear about your plight, op

So in other words because people kick for no reason now people who actually break the rules should get away with it.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★

Find a better Alliance then
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    ace930999 wrote: »

Hi!

In order to receive rewards, you must have participated in at least 5 wars with the Alliance and you must remain in the Alliance until the rewards are distributed. If you leave and rejoin your Alliance, the counter resets.

If you are certain that you meet these eligibility requirements, please reach out to our Support team for assistance so that they can investigate the issue for you. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support."
This discussion has been closed.