**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bravo Everyone

I didnt think basic feature would turn into the old arena system with Voodoo i thought it was a one time only but Hyperion cutoff proved it otherwise.

Its a shame we had a solution for everyone to get the basic as its their chance seeing as the feature of that champ was too high for them.

But wait Gwenpool might break Hyperion score, 6.1 mill got you jack **** so i feel sorry for those who put up that score only to walk away with shards.

Comments

• Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Android compensation raised this cutoff. Hopefully this won't happen again but this arena could have a negative effect raising future desired champ cutoffs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Android compensation raised this cutoff. Hopefully this won't happen again but this arena could have a negative effect raising future desired champ cutoffs.

This is true. I predicted about 6.1 tops, but figured the Boosts and Refills would factor in 2-300k.
    It's also inevitable that cutoffs will be high for desired Champs. We all knew it would be. Hyperion is sought-after. Not all Arenas will be as high.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I missed him with 6.33 million and had to miss the last hour of arena due to work
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    everyone says their with the community but at the end of the day everyone will fend for themselves. Its a game everyone likes being competitive even if thats overshooting in arena. its the way of the game
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    so then whats the issue? Im one of those go all out in arena.that won't change for me and I'm sure others have the same mentaility as why i mentioned overshoot. if we all scored less and everyone ddi the same they would hand these champs out but not everyone will ever do that.
    Jayimage wrote: »
    so then whats the issue? Im one of those go all out in arena.that won't change for me and I'm sure others have the same mentaility as why i mentioned overshoot. if we all scored less and everyone ddi the same they would hand these champs out but not everyone will ever do that.

It's determined by many factors. The number of people Grinding, the amount of people between the highest score and the minimum qualifying, the range that the majority stops at, the desire of the Champ, etc. When you have a Champ that everyone wants, they're going to Grind harder. Most often as much as they can. The more people want it, the more they Grind. The Boosts and Refills added more pressure as well. Not all Arenas are that high. Just the ones that have Champs that everyone wants. Hyperion has a high usability.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    All of you keep their mind in the current arena system... You are not looking for a solution...

Rosters are growing every week. Of course cutoffs of most wanted champs will keep growing.
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Get more than 130k to 140k to go for the minimum for rewards the cutoff is lower. Blame the people who didn't try not the people who pushed to make sure they got him.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I didnt think basic feature would turn into the old arena system with Voodoo i thought it was a one time only but Hyperion cutoff proved it otherwise.

Its a shame we had a solution for everyone to get the basic as its their chance seeing as the feature of that champ was too high for them.

But wait Gwenpool might break Hyperion score, 6.1 mill got you jack **** so i feel sorry for those who put up that score only to walk away with shards.

If its too hard maybe you should stop playing arena.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    F.O. with your holier than thou garbage.
    We play the same game. I'm gonna hit same score next round.
    It was free mastery. I ran full suicides for first night and a half. Huge point boost.
    I didn't even play for next day and a half.
    Well about 300k yesterday. Like 15 minutes of fighting.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I love how everybody is complaining about the android boosts, but up until now I saw no one mention the few mastery resetting. Not everybody thought about that and not everybody has them unlocked to begin with.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

That's why I no longer bother. The second they announced the new arena system with 4 arenas I immediately knew it would turn out just like this. If kabam were smart (and we all know that's not their strong side) they will at least try to make sure that the featured arena has a new champ! Otherwise you bring a **** old featured in arena while running a super OP basic in basic arena??? What did they think was gonna happen??? Stupidity galore with this company!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »

That's why I no longer bother. The second they announced the new arena system with 4 arenas I immediately knew it would turn out just like this. If kabam were smart (and we all know that's not their strong side) they will at least try to make sure that the featured arena has a new champ! Otherwise you bring a **** old featured in arena while running a super OP basic in basic arena??? What did they think was gonna happen??? Stupidity galore with this company!

uhh it's still way better than the old system...
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    All this complaining I am tempted on push harder for a dupe just to piss people off. All these people complaining.
    wu76q91a5mh5.png

I think I will do the same. They want to get a 4* doing 800k in arena
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    All this complaining I am tempted on push harder for a dupe just to piss people off. All these people complaining.
    wu76q91a5mh5.png

Lol...the masochist and anarchist in me agrees with you. They say grind hard to raise the cutoff more, just because of the amount of moaning and whining here which is becoming more and more insufferable by the hour. The realist and apologist in me totally disagree though. They say use my cosmic awakening gem and simply get in the pool to help out a fellow gamer.

Decisions decisions lol.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    wu76q91a5mh5.png

I will do for sure! Love my Hyperion ;D
  • HryboyHryboy Posts: 9
    what was hyperion cutoff? anyone?
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Think this is bad, wait till iceman
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Hryboy wrote: »
    what was hyperion cutoff? anyone?

6.422m.
    Jayimage wrote: »

It's determined by many factors. The number of people Grinding, the amount of people between the highest score and the minimum qualifying, the range that the majority stops at, the desire of the Champ, etc. When you have a Champ that everyone wants, they're going to Grind harder. Most often as much as they can. The more people want it, the more they Grind. The Boosts and Refills added more pressure as well. Not all Arenas are that high. Just the ones that have Champs that everyone wants. Hyperion has a high usability.

I love people that tell me how awesome the Grand Canyon is but have never been to the Grand Canyon and just learned about it on the internet.

Really. Please tell me how I know nothing about Grinding for a Basic. Considering I Grind every Arena, and my predictions are usually not far off. If you're going to hate on my comments, at least get your facts straight.
This discussion has been closed.