**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No description needed

dtw43js58ete.png
Wow.

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Is this uncollected
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    LOL, are kidding me, is this a late April Fools joke?
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    This is uncollected. Good luck.
  • Ilir21aIlir21a Posts: 16
    After her you have to fight the main boss..this month uncollected is way harder than previous.
  • Abracadaver12Abracadaver12 Posts: 24
    What a joke.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    So forget skill or natural progression of getting better in a game. Forget strategy, forget any type of technique......just open wallet and submit to credit card mastery. Wow just wow!
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    It's really not that difficult? Her specials are evadable...and guilly was a tricky fight, but I like that it required skill, especially in intercepting
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Bruh... Can't even tank a special 3 with ice armor anymore. Kabam is trippin 😂
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    edited April 2018
    They shoulda released this on April 1st then it would've been acceptable 😂
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is still making me laugh.

Where are all of the “Skilled” forum trolls now???

Power Start 2, SP2 is unblockable, SP3 instant death 💀LOL

Then she get some extra buff for everyone of your team she kills.

Hopefully we get some videos these fights
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Oh look people are overreacting again...guess that's to be expected with the way people had uncontrollable tantrums over sentinels in AQ...

She does her L2 pretty much right away then it's basically a normal fight. I mean how many times are you letting an uncollected opponent get to their L3 on you anyway? And would you survive it if it did? Probably not.

Calm down people.
  • OneManArmy wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »

seriously this was the easiest of all boss fights. none of her specials are hard to evade.

Agreed. Fun eq. Paths were easier overall than some of the other ones, bosses added cool twists and difficulties. And you kinda get a break w the final boss being someone without a new move set to go along w those links and buffs.
  • Yeah I died the first fight cuz I didn’t read the nodes but u know what then I read them and was fine and tbh I swiped to evade the special but nah kabam made me block. Fer reel git gud
    edited April 2018
    chunkyb wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »

seriously this was the easiest of all boss fights. none of her specials are hard to evade.

Agreed. Fun eq. Paths were easier overall than some of the other ones, bosses added cool twists and difficulties. And you kinda get a break w the final boss being someone without a new move set to go along w those links and buffs.

Exactly. I feel like we were finally able to see the new opponents with their abilities much closer to "real life" for when we get our hands on them rather than having crazy nodes that turn them into a different champ altogether.

Guilly was definitely fun to play against too, having to "think" about how you plan your attack is what I'd love to see more and more of. The pessimist in me knows that there's gonna be tons of complaints though which I hope doesn't persuade kabam to go back to making them boring with just super power gain.
    edited April 2018
    Double post. Edited
  • MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    Punishing angel all over again