**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chaos shards

Why don't we have them in arena milestones and rank rewards like valor previously?

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Sorry just realised I posted in the wrong section.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Kabam has their reasons for doing so. For now, chaos shards are only available on solo and alliance events milestones and the new monthly event
    I never played the previous rifts. Was it this difficult to grind for the shards as well? @Fingfangfoomfanes
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I never played the previous rifts. Was it this difficult to grind for the shards as well? @Fingfangfoomfanes

Yes, because the rewards are far better than vigor.

For a moment there,I thought you were talking about 5.4.6 Ultron,
    Well,,Yeah, Have you seen 5* awakening gems from valor?
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Yes, because the rewards are far better than vigor.

For a moment there,I thought you were talking about 5.4.6 Ultron,
    Well,,Yeah, Have you seen 5* awakening gems from valor?

I guess that answers why they're so hard to get. We are only getting T2 from milestones and a bit of T3 from rank rewards. But at least we will get confirmed 2 shots at Master rifts from completing EQ.
    edited April 2018

the dimensional rifts (as it was called during the Dr. Strange movie tie-in), was ok, not as ridiculous as Modok's lab or easy as the Trials of the King, but manageable with four stars maxed, even 4/40 if you're skilled.

Your enemy (or friend) is RNG. Because for every entry, you're only given an opportunity to chance a path. Recently, Lagacy69 posted a video on his master ridy quest - the map was rife with t4b, t4 of a certain class, full five star crystal, a featured five star crystal, and others in the form of chests (1 star, 2 star, 3 star - the higher the chest stars, the more shards it contains).

Some got lucky to have gotten five star awakening class gems or fully formed 5 star crystals in the past, but my luck was down that time: got 1 or 2 star chests which contained five star shards (forgot how much back then).

Good luck to you, and hope you get the best items from the rifts.
    ****, i misunderstood your question.

Yes, it was hard. I only got 2 entries, while some who grinded hard got 3 even 4 tries
    Thanks for the response bro and hope we all get some 5* awakening gems! @Fingfangfoomfanes