**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* champion should i upgrade to rank 5 AA or Iceman

Asl3Asl3 Posts: 1
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hello there I'm finding hard to decide who to take up to rank 5 btw both are awakened

Which 4* champion should i upgrade to rank 5 AA or Iceman 23 votes

Archangel
26%
Ravenrob_33GNASTYSuperSam57UltimatechampionIronFist34Sunset1995 6 votes
Iceman
73%
HolyDirkness41Slux83MrLalowVladislas22Cosmic_Ray13BUZZdog3000klobberintymeG0311DingaloCometEarthLittleYinYinjtnave23EspGabrielcx23433Cats73ItsTheBroskiace930999 17 votes

Comments

• Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    What one do you enjoy playing the most? I prefer playing AA. But ice mans armour is great if you push the opisition to there SP3 he only takes 5% damage. On most champs anyway.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Iceman
    One of these champs (duped) negates NC, spiderman, miles Morales, bw, Ultron evades in the first 13 seconds in a fight and whenever they land an sp1; limits sp3 damage to 5% when armor is active; does damage over time without touching their opponent. The other one flies.