**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Sentinels [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I do appreciate the change and AQ is getting stale. At the same time I think we all agree that there are “growing pains” with this change. My issue is the players dealing with that without an appropriate change in rewards.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I just think the skill sentinel is stupid. Immune to everything basically. The others are pretty easy in my opinion.
  • SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 87
    I'm not against this new layout, but it is definitely harder than previously and with the same rewards. If we're facing more challenging content via sentinels rather than symbioids and harder mini bosses then we should get better rewards for this. Either they do a complete overhaul and introduce the new season now or they keep things the same until they do. This middle ground with key changes with no extra rewards just seems to screw us over.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Oh no. Blade and Wolvie don’t waltz through AQ anymore. What’s everyone gonna do?

X-23 excels still!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    #whenthegoinggetstoughthetoughaskforbetterrewards
  • NetNet Posts: 91
    Wolverine, X-23, GP, Blade etc are no longer so effective..
    also I think putting Morningstar in Map5 as a Mini-boss is also unfair.
    Those in the "Bleed path" can hardly survive, so who will fight against him?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Net wrote: »

They can still regen!
    Patience,If they don't steamroll with bleed,Be patient.

They can still regen.
    Not like they lost their viability
    edited April 2018

Why arent they effective? No one has provided an answer yet that proves they are ineffective. So elaborate on why instead of just saying so.
    Morningstar has cointers and an super easy SP1 to evade. So tell me why shes unfair. Give some good reasons. Dig deep and tell me.I'll wait.
    You can't be patient, you need champions to kill the sentries as soon as possible.
    What do you think will happen on days 4 and 5?
    You know what I mean...
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why arent they effective? No one has provided an answer yet that proves they are ineffective. So elaborate on why instead of just saying so.
    Morningstar has cointers and an super easy SP1 to evade. So tell me why shea unfair. Give some good reasons. Dig deep and tell me.I'll wait.

Against NC you can use any champion you choose.. against Morningstar not...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    We do AQ 5 days a week. We will have lots of practice.

Morningstar has cointers and an super easy SP1 to evade. So tell me why shea unfair. Give some good reasons. Dig deep and tell me.I'll wait.

Jesus, this is your argument? This is the answer you feel best says why you cant play against morningstar? You should probably just stick to beginner EQ and Act 1 where its easy.

Correct me if I'm wrong,But she doesn't start with 1 soul,and have no way of gaining other than l3,right?

I don't think it's a matter of practice.
    I say that with all the" special abilities" of the sentries it has become a bit exaggerated.

Correct me if I'm wrong,But she doesn't start with 1 soul,and have no way of gaining other than l3,right?

Correct. Only way to get souls is connect an L3. Bait her L1 and its one of the easiest mini boss fights yet. Bring a bleed immune for the bleed on block and its a cake walk.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    I agree the red one sux shakes off everything. The others on class advantage your semi ok. But Kabam will not change it, just like AW see how many changes they made af complaints.....by day 4 & 5 in a high prestige alliance between block dmg taken and S2 that is unblockable what you got on halls of healing will be gone and than your using recharges and or revives this just what Kabam wanted “it is working as intended”. Biggest issue I have is block and parray are suspect and still have not been addressed. You put a ticket in just gets put to the bottom of the pile of complaints.

I don't think it's a matter of practice.
    I say that with all the" special abilities" of the sentries it has become a bit exaggerated.

@Net still waiting your great reasons. Come on. Enlighten me.

Correct. Only way to get souls is connect an L3. Bait her L1 and its one of the easiest mini boss fights yet. Bring a bleed immune for the bleed on block and its a cake walk.

Soooooo, She doesn't start with 1 soul in the mini boss fight?Then why consider bleed immunes?
    Sorry,I don't have morningstar
    edited April 2018

Soooooo, She doesn't start with 1 soul in the mini boss fight?Then why consider bleed immunes?
    Sorry,I don't have morningstar

No, she does because of her duped ability. I was agreeing with you. I apologize.
    When you hit MS when shes blocking, she causes bleed.
  • General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    Morningstar will start with one soul as she’s duped.

She’ll also gain a soul when you block her attack due to the oppressive curse node.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

Morningstar has cointers and an super easy SP1 to evade. So tell me why shes unfair. Give some good reasons. Dig deep and tell me.I'll wait.

They are no longer «so effective» because sentinels are bleed immune...

They are no longer «so effective» because sentinels are bleed immune...

That's not an answer. Try again. Sentinels aren't the only thing you fight in AQ.
    Loco24x7 wrote: »
    I agree the red one sux shakes off everything. The others on class advantage your semi ok. But Kabam will not change it, just like AW see how many changes they made af complaints.....by day 4 & 5 in a high prestige alliance between block dmg taken and S2 that is unblockable what you got on halls of healing will be gone and than your using recharges and or revives this just what Kabam wanted “it is working as intended”. Biggest issue I have is block and parray are suspect and still have not been addressed. You put a ticket in just gets put to the bottom of the pile of complaints.

Exactly, Parry and Evade don't work for me properly. Especially when I do Parry after Parry (Nobody seems to be going to fix it).
    This is a problem that many members of my group have, so it is almost impossible to last long against sentries.
    Morningstar will start with one soul as she’s duped.

She’ll also gain a soul when you block her attack due to the oppressive curse node.

The 2nd part would be tricky once she gets to 3 and 5 souls. Unblockable L2 can hurt, bad. Especially with a high buff activating champ. With her life steal when she hits you, would/could prolong the fight. But as you said this is a node not a normal ability. She's still not as hard as some will make her out to be.
    Loco24x7 wrote: »

Exactly, Parry and Evade don't work for me properly. Especially when I do Parry after Parry (Nobody seems to be going to fix it).
    This is a problem that many members of my group have, so it is almost impossible to last long against sentries.

So just gonna not say anything at all? Can't find any actual reasons Wolvie, X-23 and GP cant be used? Just following the people that say they can't be?
This discussion has been closed.