**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

X-Men Legend Run times

12346»

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Lol wow, missed it by a minute answering a work text. Kinda crazy as I played near flawless otherwise. Looks like along with most else it’s Blade or bust nowadays

You have to set your priorities... ^^

Also: Star-Lord did just fine...
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Take it from me, a 5x legend. Timings of 3.5 hrs are still safe for this month. There’s always gonna be a spread. Just like how my timing of 1:00:34 got me 8th for MBJ challenge, while the 100th was like 1:07ish

Well...
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    And people didn’t believe me when i said cutoff will be 3:13-15.

If they make legends runs for uncollected spread would be bigger.... Just a thought
  • xxyanarxxxxyanarxx Posts: 35
    Big cheating happens for legends run for the last 3 months and kabam does nothing even if i report them with their ingame names and proofs. People pay a person (i reported his profile and screenshots of his shares on facebook) to play for legend run at their accounts and he managed to this for 17 people for this month. 1 person made 17 untalented person legend and made this race unfair and Kabam still doest nothing. Totally around 30 unfair wins so far.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Congrats to all that made it.

I finshed 12th with 3:01
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    I’d love to know the percentage of people who used Blade and got the legends title. Legitimately seems like the answer to everything. Gonna crush this months too.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    I’d love to know the percentage of people who used Blade and got the legends title. Legitimately seems like the answer to everything. Gonna crush this months too.

Has a Blade even won a single monthly run or special event since his release? Pretty sure no one has finished first in any monthly with blade. Spark and gwenpool, on the other hand...

edited April 2018

Dude, I am afraid you have no idea what you are talking about...

Is your account the one with the 4* Hyperion? Then I hate to break it to you: It wasn‘t a wise decision to even try... You don’t stand a chance with a 4*... Nowadays you need a strong 5* at rank 5...

And regarding your question, how many Blades placed top 100: The names are listed in the announcement thread, you can look up the profiles...

Top 5 were:
    1. Sparky
    2. Gwenpool
    3. Blade
    4. Sparky
    5. Sparky

You do the math...
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Cihag wrote: »

Dude, I am afraid you have no idea what you are talking about...

Is your account the one with the 4* Hyperion? Then I hate to break it to you: It wasn‘t a wise decision to even try... You don’t stand a chance with a 4*... Nowadays you need a strong 5* at rank 5...

And regarding your question, how many Blades placed top 100: The names are listed in the announcement thread, you can look up the profiles...

Top 5 were:
    1. Sparky
    2. Gwenpool
    3. Blade
    4. Sparky
    5. Sparky

You do the math...

I used blade sparky rider, electro, miles
    Fights where blade had danger sense or sparky had class disadvantage I used blade, the majority of fights, sparky. My sparky is 455
  • JRCrowJRCrow Posts: 14
    edited April 2018
    Damn. 3:19 with 5/65 Gwen wasn’t enough. Guess I’ll just wait till I have a blade, or stark, or my triple duped spider Gwen