**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new Mcoc

AQ sucks now and those Sentinels are way OP. Our alliance have been running map 5/5 for a year or longer. We are a family friendly and pretty decently skilled group of guys that have gamed together for over 2 years with some of us being together for 3. We’ve learned to have patience with the game and each other but the game has slowly changed over time and most people don’t realize. It’s been on a high speed progression rate with the champs getting stronger and it seems like the game is going downhill as fast as it’s progressed. Most of us will spend money and have quiet a bit but recently the issue is that we don’t have the gold to do anything with these champs. Tell me why I would spend money on resources that I already have stocked up like CC’s, alphas and etc with some I’m my stash on the expire list. Most average daily family style gamers don’t have time or the will to grind arena. AQ, AW, T4B and alpha arena, special events and the occasional arena when your bored. Throwing those sentinels into AQ the way they are now with no extra rewards but being harder content along with the gold shortage really just twists the arm of the gamers making it less fun to play. I’m not complaining to be a hindrance. This is some real & positive constructive criticism coming from a gamer that has had no need to spend any of my hard earned money on this game in months because there’s been no need. I don’t mind to spend when it’s grabbing my attention or if it’s something I want. I refuse to gamble on worthless crystals with a drop rate of less than 1% 😂 that’s the craziest thing ever and can’t believe people do it and I’m sure Kabam took a hit with Apple making them show drop rates. I bet the dudes were mad as hell that their sham got exposed but that’s a totally different topic. If you Kabam want my money then give me something in return. I’m not buying stuff that I don’t need and I’m sure your revenue has went down faster than we can imagine since the exposure of drop rates. Listen to the people playing the game more is all I’m asking

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Tldr,Need paragraphs please,

Good points though.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Didn’t realize it was that long. I was in the zone
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    funny post, so u want win with 1h play on the game? well for sure everyones want that too, u want easy AQ then do map1 :)
    this game need a lot of time spent if u want to have a descent roster , or need to buy a lot of offers to catch high players/or stay to be a top
    i would like to play 1h instead of 18h per day.....

Apparently you didn’t read that lol
  • Agree so much with all of these points Joe! Preach it brotha
  • ShadeadShadead Posts: 28
    Agree 100%. I think kabam forgot this game is meant to be fun? The new nodes in the event quest are at least interesting. AQ is just awful now though. It went to a semi boring slog to a completely boring slog.
  • Kabam, please take to heart some of the criticism here. There are lots and lots of people in the same boat, we have lives, we have jobs and families and this is a game. There are some hard core out there and know you have to have content for them...but for the avg Joe like me, this isn't a fun distraction any more. Create Sentinels that adapt, ok - but also create specials where you have to evade 3 times in a row? I've just added another 12+ Analysis Charges, for properly evading the special. Plus he gains in power, armor, crit resistance, and attack rating. If I'm on either of the long paths in map 3, third section, I will hit the 40 charge before I get the Sentinel down to 50% or so. Now everything has ramped up exponentially. Now, I'm not a great player - but I'm not bad either, despite being handicapped by playing on my one and only device, an iPhone 6+... but it is near impossible to get through those 3 sentinels on left side without taking a significant amount of damage each fight. Normal people spend money when they are having a lot of fun...they will eventually resent it when they have to spend to do normal activities to progress normally through a game. Please consider - thank you
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    AQ shouldnt have energy at all, thats the most riddiculous mistake in design I have ever seen in any game. I understand it when it's story energy that you can refill, but if there are no energy refills for alliance energy, then just why it is a thing? To make people log in 4 times a day for some app statistic?
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    funny post, so u want win with 1h play on the game? well for sure everyones want that too, u want easy AQ then do map1 :)
    this game need a lot of time spent if u want to have a descent roster , or need to buy a lot of offers to catch high players/or stay to be a top

So you admit you're one of those that don't have a life outside of this game? We don't want to be like you.
  • CockatealCockateal Posts: 42
    Tldr,Need paragraphs please,

Good points though.
    Didn’t realize it was that long. I was in the zone

I don’t read, what was it about XD
    AQ shouldnt have energy at all, thats the most riddiculous mistake in design I have ever seen in any game. I understand it when it's story energy that you can refill, but if there are no energy refills for alliance energy, then just why it is a thing? To make people log in 4 times a day for some app statistic?

Why else would there be a 4 hour free crystal? It’s the worm on a hook.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    People shouldn’t have to play 18 hours a day to stay competitive.

18 hours a day is excessive, and certainly not everyone has that much time, but in terms of staying competitive, significant time is needed. That's just the nature of competition. It's not exclusive to this game. The Contest is open to all schedules and people are free to play as much or as little as they can. However, it's equally fair that those who put more time in advance more. I would be concerned if someone who logged on for a few minutes a day was as advanced as someone who logged on for 18 hours a day. That would denote a horrible design flaw.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    @BigDaddyJoe

I agree with everything you said. This game is going to be abandoned by a huge chunk of the player base if they keep on doing things that serve only to increase their revenue. When in reality, like you said, they will keep on losing more money if they give people less reason to spend. The drop rates are just stupid, period. Imagine spending $100 and getting 5 3*s? That's just plain highway robbery.

Their core executive team needs to sit down with a bunch of MCOC players from mixed demographics to do a focused group discussion on what the current pain points of the game are. Then from there figure out solutions and address these problems keeping the interest of the customer as the primary outcome they will strive for.
    edited April 2018
    I honestly don’t think anyone of importance reads these @raffster @Kabam Miike do u?
  • RhyanoRhyano Posts: 11

This is done out of the desire for profits and is intentional. Kabam is afraid you will forget about them and your champions, if you aren't forced to log in every so often. So you are required to... kind of reminds me of the show "Lost". The cast was stranded on an island and believed they had to enter a string of integers into a computer every hour or something catastrophic would happen.... one episode they didn't..... and nothing happened.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I am sure they read these threads, and i am sure they are working on AQ rewards and the gold issue. I can agree with a lot of your points though. I am not saying the sentinels need to be removed, but they do need to be reworked. They dont use their specials and are big and goofy. Seems like Kabam played with the AI and made it like arena. I think if they had the Symbioids AI, they would be easier to fight.
    I can also agree that i have not spent in monthsssss. These offers they are giving out arent useful, unless theyre shards. Dear Kabam, we dont need T4cc and T4b. We need gold, and T1A.
    Just stay patient guys, Kabam will fix this.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    raffster wrote: »

So you admit you're one of those that don't have a life outside of this game? We don't want to be like you.

And that 1000% fine. You don't have to be like him.
    But you can't possibly expect the same rewards that someone like that gets. Right?
  • RhyanoRhyano Posts: 11
    This game is definitely becoming a hamster wheel... one thing I will commend kabam on... They have actually stopped directly nerfing champs... they have began to increase the difficulty of content with respect to that champ as to indirectly nerf them. Which is what the community asked for. (i.e. sentinel(wolverine aq "nerf" and damn near anyone that inflicts a debuff "nerf"; - winner kabam), blade(dimensional, md "nerf"; winner - those with blade) , #anythingButVillian (blade "nerf", winner - everyone that cried about about blade.)

There are several things kabam could do you make this game less time consuming if they wanted.... like incorporating real chat options that aren't designed to be a burden intentionally. Many of the things available in chq could be done directly in game. Maybe kabam should look at purchasing them. Increased integration would be much better.... There is no reason, that the game shouldn't be able to alert me when a link to a node on my path in aq/aw is down.

There is no reason for aw/aq timers either... once you make it to a certain level; that obstacle should be removed. I've played this game for over 3 years... there is zero reason for aq to take as long as it does. Furthermore, everyone should get a chance to run a total of 5 maps total during a period of 5 days with a 2-3 break at the end of the 5 days.... during that time once a map is completed in all 3 bgs; the alliance should be able to start another quest... we shouldn't have to wait until the 24 hour window has expired... it's boring af... so let us get it over already and live our lives.

tldr; idgaf
    👆🏼 That’s good stuff
  • Rhyano wrote: »
    This game is definitely becoming a hamster wheel... one thing I will commend kabam on... They have actually stopped directly nerfing champs... they have began to increase the difficulty of content with respect to that champ as to indirectly nerf them. Which is what the community asked for. (i.e. sentinel(wolverine aq "nerf" and damn near anyone that inflicts a debuff "nerf"; - winner kabam),

tldr; idgaf

Yet they still have not released 5* version of him, witch etc

• Hey gang -

Wanted to drop in and thank you for all the constructive feedback on this. At times it may seem like we don't check in on these posts, but I can assure you that we're reading them and ensuring the rest of the team sees your thoughts.
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious