**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing 3 star from medium

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Correct me if I’m wrong but medium difficulty usually gives a full specific 3-Star correct?

It’s missibg this month

The rift shards have already replaced copious amounts of revives (more so than the halls replaced) and now have presidence over full champions. Kinda feels cheap

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Correct me if I’m wrong but medium difficulty usually gives a full specific 3-Star correct?

It’s missibg this month

The rift shards have already replaced copious amounts of revives (more so than the halls replaced) and now have presidence over full champions. Kinda feels cheap

Did you complete the actual quest yet to verify that you do not receive a 3* Dr. Strange? It was mentioned on the main thread announcing the quest that due to the amount of rewards this month they will not all appear in the game screen.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @Thawnim is correct. Definitely not a bug unless you 100% the quest and did not get a 3* DS. You can see the original post from @Kabam Miike regarding the "View rewards" below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/60325/announcing-event-quest-infinity-chaos/p1
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Oh. Interesting. Never mind