**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now that Alliance Wars season 1 is over...

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
Is anyone worried about the scales tipping to the top dogs in Alliance Wars.

Since they got the T5, now they can have 2 Rank 5 5* which will increase their prestige which means the winner of Alliance Wars will most likely be the winners of Alliance Quests?

Did anyone like for example, Kabam think about that?

Comments

• ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    This game has always favored those already on top. Nothing will change don’t even beat that dead horse. All they do to compensate is open the brackets up more that’s there fix
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    This game has always favored those already on top. Nothing will change don’t even beat that dead horse. All they do to compensate is open the brackets up more that’s there fix

Not really. You've never been in a top alliance. The winners of AQ have been the high prestige alliances. The winners of AW is suppose to be the best overall alliance team play ( although pilots throw this off).

Now that the winners of AW get all the best prizes (I can see why there are pilots), they will most likely win the Alliance Quest?

I guess Kabam never thought about that?

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    The alliances ranking high in AW were already the ones ranking high in AQ as well.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »

Not really. You've never been in a top alliance. The winners of AQ have been the high prestige alliances. The winners of AW is suppose to be the best overall alliance team play ( although pilots throw this off).

Now that the winners of AW get all the best prizes (I can see why there are pilots), they will most likely win the Alliance Quest?

I guess Kabam never thought about that?

I'm not entirely sure why you think these circumstances are sufficiently unusual that they even demand a second thought, much less that Kabam didn't explicitly intend for the general result to happen.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    The alliances ranking high in AW were already the ones ranking high in AQ as well.

Beep wrong. Awakened mmxiv is number 1 in Aq and number 11 in Aw. Lots of other examples. Now with all the upgrades my718 can do they will be 1 in AQ. Basic. Logic

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★

Beep wrong. Awakened mmxiv is number 1 in Aq and number 11 in Aw. Lots of other examples. Now with all the upgrades my718 can do they will be 1 in AQ. Basic. Logic

Many in MMX have higher prestige without a 2nd R5. MMX will also have their rewards adjusted. They are higher than rank 11, probably top 3.

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

But...who cares? You’re talking about shuffling of the top 10 allies in AQ. If the other 9 don’t like it, they should do better next war season. I have zero problems with MMX, but they didn’t win so why should anybody care that they aren’t #1 in AQ moving forward (if that does end up happening)?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Acting like 11 isnt the top of AW... sigh
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    They got their manually changed rewards and were able to r5 another champ. Take care of the big spenders
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Acting like 11 isnt the top of AW... sigh

Well it isn’t, 1 is lol
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    edited April 2018
    11th spot wasn't good enough to r5 another champ but they could with their changed rewards and now have 2 r5 champions and everyone else has to play catch up even more
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Are you in mmx or ny718 or any top 10 alliance for that matter? Because it was obvious since day 1 the top winners of AW season would be able to have the highest prestige. The rankings might shuffle around a few spots but nothing too major. So they knew ahead of time what needed to be done if they wanted to push for top spots in AQ