**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* shards deal

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Hi Guys, I have been contemplating to buy the 5* shards deal since I have enough units to buy the first 2. What are your thoughts on the deal?

5* shards deal 27 votes

The deal is bad, never buy that.
37%
Troyster316Primmer79ApacheBUZZdog3000mdsubMcord117Next2HellDiablosUltimatewvonkcx23433 10 votes
The deal is good, but I wouldn't buy it / Don't have enough units
18%
buffajrUkgenieSac123_WabobaMitchell35 5 votes
It is a really good deal and I already bought the tier 1
7%
GroundedWisdomCodornas 2 votes
The deal is amazing and I already bought all tiers (7k units) / 2 tiers (3k units)
0%
The deal is good especially if it gets the total to 10k shards. Buy it now!!
3%
Riggs_97 1 vote
Wait for better deal to come out / Wait to gather shards from quests
33%
TeddersbuttersPandamanTanSgtAnime1xananabananaDizzyjlamadisonTinoMiaItsTheBroski 9 votes

Comments

• MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    I bought two tiers but i wouldnt call it amazing. Really a matter of if your buying the units or if you been saving them.

Saving imo buy it

Buying units skip it unless you have $100 to burn and close to another 5*
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Wait for better deal to come out / Wait to gather shards from quests
    Lately, the going rate for a 5* has been around $100. If any deal costs more than that and you don't get enough shards for one crystal, it's a bad deal.