**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still Active but want a little less pressure?

Burnt out from constantly doing map 5 and AW? Tired of being chased to clear your path whilst you are busy at work or with the family?

If you still want to play regularly but with a little less pressure whilst hopefully earning a few milestone rewards along the way then why not join us?

Shield UK [S-UK] is a no pressure/no requirements alliance for veteran players who are looking for somewhere to relax for a while and take things a bit easier. We are also a good place for less experienced players to gain some experience and grow.

We only run map 2 in AQ so there are no weekly donations and your best champs will always be free to get on with quest completion. We also run wars regularly but only with one or two battlegroups so it's not compulsory to join.

Don't worry we are still active - you will still earn daily loyalty and we always hit SA rewards and all milestones in item use and completetion.

If you are interested my IGN is Mann Utd or contact me on my line id mannutd

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    How many t1alphas you gather per week
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Burnt out from constantly doing map 5 and AW? Tired of being chased to clear your path whilst you are busy at work or with the family?

If you still want to play regularly but with a little less pressure whilst hopefully earning a few milestone rewards along the way then why not join us?

Shield UK [S-UK] is a no pressure/no requirements alliance for veteran players who are looking for somewhere to relax for a while and take things a bit easier. We are also a good place for less experienced players to gain some experience and grow.

We only run map 2 in AQ so there are no weekly donations and your best champs will always be free to get on with quest completion. We also run wars regularly but only with one or two battlegroups so it's not compulsory to join.

Don't worry we are still active - you will still earn daily loyalty and we always hit SA rewards and all milestones in item use and completetion.

If you are interested my IGN is Mann Utd or contact me on my line id mannutd

I want to join you havent responded at all...
  • Bumping this post - the person who was joining let us down
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Bumping this post - the person who was joining let us down
    Hey can you respond.