**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star featured crystal from rift

If I hold on to this crystal will the champs inside change with the new batch?

Comments

• buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Yes
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    No
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Maybe
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    No. This was answered in the Chaos Rifts thread.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    No, because the next batch will be a new crystal.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    i got Doc OC from it :(
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I don't know why people aren't happy about getting Doc Ock. He's one of my top 5* wants. Absolutely shuts down power gainers, pretty great vs Sentinels, solid boss killer. Just learn how to play him with his infinite power lock and go to town.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Thebgj wrote: »
    i got Doc OC from it :(

Unhappy with Doc Oc? Dude..... Stop
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited April 2018
    @ItsTheBroski

I’ve completed Act 5 100% without him. He won’t ever see past rank 1. I’m sure he’s good for others, but not someone that’ll use up my oh so special resources.

i guess a sad face is bit much. I did get him for free`ish. thats the great thing about this contest and anything else in life, we all get to have opinions.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @ItsTheBroski

I’ve completed Act 5 100% without him. He won’t ever see past rank 1. I’m sure he’s good for others, but not someone that’ll use up my oh so special resources.

i guess a sad face is bit much. I did get him for free`ish. thats the great thing about this contest and anything else in life, we all get to have opinions.

Ya once you finish most the endgame content unless the champ is good in AW/AQ, it is difficult to justify spending the resources. Doc ock is ok on attack, though there are better and hes a decent diversity play if needed on AWD.

I personally would take him to r3 and mess around with him in exploring event quests when AW + AQ is running, because he is really good and cause I really like the champ.