**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advice

I have enough catalyst to either rank up Wolverine to 5/50 or rank up two other champions to 4/40. Also if I do 4/40 which two should it be?
f5cis6bmobqa.png
e2uekcdxn4nt.png

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Wolvie in my opinion. If you had Starlord duped I would say him and someone like CPT. America CW but knowing your SL isn't duped, better off with Wolverine.
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    Wolvie in my opinion. If you had Starlord duped I would say him and someone like CPT. America CW but knowing your SL isn't duped, better off with Wolverine.
    I do have a generic awakening gem I could use
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Depends what you need it for. I think one 5/50 champ is better than two 4/40 champs.
    Plus if you have content in act 3 or 4, wolfs regen will save you a lot of health potions.
    Str wrote: »
    Depends what you need it for. I think one 5/50 champ is better than two 4/40 champs.
    Plus if you have content in act 3 or 4, wolfs regen will save you a lot of health potions.
    I’m halfway done with act 4 just started act 5

S_Grungi wrote: »

Too early to tell (might want to save it). You'll be able to r5 champions a lot more easily in the future. So I suggest save the Generic AG. Just upgrade Wolvie and join an Alliance that spams Map 5.

Too early to tell (might want to save it). You'll be able to r5 champions a lot more easily in the future. So I suggest save the Generic AG. Just upgrade Wolvie and join an Alliance that spams Map 5.
    This is my roster so far

2354daisby16.png
    psi23ev3o280.png
    c310xonn0qrq.png

Wolverine 100%

This is my roster so far

2354daisby16.png
    psi23ev3o280.png
    c310xonn0qrq.png

Seriously do Wolvie.
    [/quote]

Seriously do Wolvie.[/quote]
    7nvb3sdoyzf9.png

Thanks for the advice I did wolvie