**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible sentinel bug?

I just figured I would try out my max Sig 4* classic daredevil since sentinels have been wrecking me this week. The sentinels first special is all projectile, but daredevil doesn't evade the first beam. Is this a bug or are we supposed to be screwed like that?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    I don't know if Sentinels sp1 is considered a projectile attack ... if not then it's intended
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Pretty sure there's several bugs with the Sentinels. I can't imagine how those wouldn't be a projectile. If it's coded that way is something entirely different...
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I just figured I would try out my max Sig 4* classic daredevil since sentinels have been wrecking me this week. The sentinels first special is all projectile, but daredevil doesn't evade the first beam. Is this a bug or are we supposed to be screwed like that?

I don’t know if this has anything to do with Daredevil but Stark Spidey does dodge the beams
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Can I get an update from a moderator on this issue? The beam is clearly a projectile; this is just one of a long list of complaints over this character.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    At least the screen doesn't flash subliminal messages at you just before your fight begins with them. If it weren't for the Sentinels, the screen would flash like this before every single fight! 😉😉😉