**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Chaos Event Energy Requirements [Merged Threads]

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
It's starting to feel like Act 4.

70 energy isn't good enough to get a full lane done in 3.2 and there are 4 tiles separating champs in the outer edges each needing 3 energy. This is starting to become silly.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    One of my alliance member told me that it could take about 420 energy (and then some) to 100% 3.2 , I gave up the thought of using energy refills.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Energy refills and units are the key to that sadly. It is not worth trying to understand the dev team logic.
  • poknjnuuupoknjnuuu Posts: 19
    "It's not changing too much" but it's just too much full stop. you'll spend 500+ units just getting the monthly quest done in a timely fashion to work around AQ AW and try to get a little more act 5 explored. If this is standard then please drop the price of energy refills!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    This month is definitely harder on QE than previous, 3.2 is ridiculous.

• FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    The other thing that makes this annoying is a lot alliances have completion minimums. To not be able to plow through heroic 3-2 in one sitting will require a lot of members making quotas or putting the team on their backs at the end of completion spend for those last second 3k runs.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Hey All,

While the actual amount of energy to finish a Path in a certain Quest might change from Event Quest to Event Quest, the overall amount of Energy required to Master the entire Quest does not change too much. There will be a little bit of a discrepancy from month to month, with some requiring more energy, and some requiring less energy, but overall, it is not changing too much.

@Kabam Miike I understand the overall amount is relatively the same, but this month's energy requirement for 3.2 is completely unbalanced in a quest with the most difficult boss. And to "balance" that out, 1.1 has the lowest energy requirement and the most face roll boss (only made easy by the node).

Dude this isn't that that hard..... Just maybe the first King Groot and the Gully in the end a bit. But if you beat the Collector and are uncollected then you should be able to get through Gully and not complain lmao.
  • OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    I like energy refills. They help speed things up. Especially if you are doing a Legends run.
  • OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    You are right. You can also join marvel insider and get them that way too.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Hey All,

While the actual amount of energy to finish a Path in a certain Quest might change from Event Quest to Event Quest, the overall amount of Energy required to Master the entire Quest does not change too much. There will be a little bit of a discrepancy from month to month, with some requiring more energy, and some requiring less energy, but overall, it is not changing too much.

@Kabam Miike I understand the overall amount is relatively the same, but this month's energy requirement for 3.2 is completely unbalanced in a quest with the most difficult boss. And to "balance" that out, 1.1 has the lowest energy requirement and the most face roll boss (only made easy by the node).

Dude this isn't that that hard..... Just maybe the first King Groot and the Gully in the end a bit. But if you beat the Collector and are uncollected then you should be able to get through Gully and not complain lmao.

@ItsTheBroski King Groot is easy. The bosses for 1.2-3.1 are manageable. Guilly is considerably more difficult. This event quest is great in the sense that is forces many of us to change our usual game play and try something else. I'll admit I had some difficulty with Guilly as my intercept game is not that strong, but I got it together (although I had to pop some revives for trial and error) for the initial completion. I am not thrilled about the 80-90 energy requirement for one run.

But thanks for the "git gud" response.

It's really not that much at all. You have to put into consideration that you have a full month to complete it. One not using units can easily 100% Uncollected and Master before the month is over. When I 100% everything I have a good 15 days left in the Event while doing 5x5 in AQ and active war and I'm like damn I should have went more chill. Like on paper it looks bad but it's not that bad at all being honest. I'm working on 100% Master as we speak. And it's only day 2-3 of the event. Realize that MCOC isn't meant to be an easy game for everyone. There's a reason why they made Act 5 so annoying and LOL such a pain the first time around as well. There are things way more important for Kabam to change like gold and bugs and maybe if they don't mind bumping up the rewards in AQ and AW Seasons. But not the energy cost, at least not in my opinion.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    its kinda like theyre bringing back the good old days- act 4 100%....the revenge!