**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion Arena (cause there aren't enough of these feeds)

You missed the initial cutoff. GET OVER IT. You complain that the android players had an advantage cause they were given boosts. You didn't complain at the extra time you got for Voodoo.
Another thing that bothers me is people asking for champs to be nerfed. Ok I admit I struggle against nightcrawler at times and I don't have him hut I learn to play the game. You only **** about it because you don't have that champ. Stop being so petty about something that is a CONTEST. Its in the name people.

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I didn't grind for Hyperion because I didn't need him. I already had him at sig 20. I got 4* shards from the rank rewards, and I opened a 4* crystal. Now my Hyperion is sig 40.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I just don't grind. But the constant whining has finally reached the level where I had to speak my mind :)
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    nhh01lztkem6.jpg

You my sir are so right
    Totally agree
    Not all Apple's are bad
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I do enjoy some salt every once and a while. It's entertaining to read. I just wish they could centralize into a single thread rather than 50 threads demanding changes to the arenas, basics as milestones, threats to quit, etc.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Im sure this posts wont last....but...hey...I like it
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Raganator wrote: »
    I do enjoy some salt every once and a while. It's entertaining to read. I just wish they could centralize into a single thread rather than 50 threads demanding changes to the arenas, basics as milestones, threats to quit, etc.

Or demanding to nerf champs, to add this, to remove that... it's just annoying
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    I put up 7 mil predicting a huge cutoff. I'm happy :)
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    I put up 7 mil predicting a huge cutoff. I'm happy :)

You're ruining the game for everyone else!!!!
  • Slasherx44Slasherx44 Posts: 20
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    I just don't grind. But the constant whining has finally reached the level where I had to speak my mind :)

Well how convient for someone who doesn't grind to complain about those complain. Just let people vent, this isn't the first time nor will it be the last. I'm happy that I didn't go for hyperion since the cutoff would be insanely high, but I can definetly symapthize with those who put in 6+ million only to miss the cutoff.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    You missed the initial cutoff. GET OVER IT. You complain that the android players had an advantage cause they were given boosts. You didn't complain at the extra time you got for Voodoo.
    Another thing that bothers me is people asking for champs to be nerfed. Ok I admit I struggle against nightcrawler at times and I don't have him hut I learn to play the game. You only **** about it because you don't have that champ. Stop being so petty about something that is a CONTEST. Its in the name people.

What the heck you are talking about? Android users did complain way, way more back then when the issues happened, asking all kind of absurdity. In return, they got a very nice compensation package, which they still complained that it was petty.

And Hell yeah, we know it's a contest, I wouldn't say a word if we lost to a fair fight. But if we entered arena with direct competitors having 2-3M points advantage over us, then yes, we can raise our concern. What's so petty about that?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

What the heck you are talking about? Android users did complain way, way more back then when the issues happened, asking all kind of absurdity. In return, they got a very nice compensation package, which they still complained that it was petty.

And Hell yeah, we know it's a contest, I wouldn't say a word if we lost to a fair fight. But if we entered arena with direct competitors having 2-3M points advantage over us, then yes, we can raise our concern. What's so petty about that?

2-3 mil advantage?
    Nah bro

Android lost out on voodoo
    Android gets a bit of an advantage in the Hyperion arena. Seems fair to me
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Appleisgod wrote: »

2-3 mil advantage?
    Nah bro

Android lost out on voodoo
    Android gets a bit of an advantage in the Hyperion arena. Seems fair to me

They got 18 4*1.5x and 100 free units
    That's what I wrote on other thread. Seems unfair to me. And what is our advantage with Voodoo if we didn't even be in it?
    So you had 18x15=270 minutes advantage over IoS users. Assuming one match lasts for 3 minutes (much less with free mastery setup), you can recharge 90 times. And with one 5/50, you can get 25-30k per fight. That would be 2-3 millions difference in points, not to mention 100 units free (20 free recharge=500-600k free points) but it's ok.

Just don't even say that it's a fair fight.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    So every cut off you miss from now on will be because android users got boosts from not being able to play 11 hours for the first voodoo? ROFL
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Lost 5m in voodoo gained nothing in Hyperion and iOS cry's about fairness lol
    Still funny

If you didn't got Hyperion with boost and stuff, you wouldn't have got Voodo so I don't see what you're saying
  • Hey Guys,

Remember that this is a forum for open discussion. This means that while disagreements may arise, we expect all conversations to remain civil and on topic. Please refrain from calling out other players or making confrontational posts or rude comments.

Closing this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.