**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champs against the Sentineloids of AQ

I simply want to ask here, which Champs you would recommend against the new sentineloids.

My experience so far:

General:
Sparky

Tech:
Black Spidy - heavy attack, armour break
Captain Marvel

Cosmos:
Iron Fist

Mutant:
Sparky

Skill:
Storm - End button special 2
Cyclops

Science:
Karnak - special 1
Agent Venom -

Because I don't have all champs are here some gaps of course. Maybe you have some additional input here...

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    In my opinion it's all about animations. Get used to Sentinels animations and mainly just learn to evade his special 1-2 and intercept attacks. He's quite easy because he is slow and not quick with his animations and he doesn't have evade like Classic Spiderman. Doing this will make him easy with any champion.
  • You know, evade and block until they become unblockable. Then die
  • OG Thor does well against them
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Medusa... they are robots. One Armor-Shatter and no more power.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    The secret is ending the fight as quickly as possible--class advantage helps a lot. The problem is that some of us face a cosmic, mystic, tech, and skill sentinel in AQ every day. There is no question that they are more difficult than the symbs and that Kabam definitely should have increased the rewards--hence the level of complaints that is almost comparable to the 12.0 changes.

If you can, bring Blade and GR for that danger sense synergy and Blade melts them easily. Thor is an excellent option if you can parry stun often as well as Medusa.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Not the ones I'm bringing apparently, esp. with my best usually in war vs. AQ
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    So far, I've done best with Hyperion and CB. Up next to try will be Quake and Iceman, I have the most hope for Quake.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    abomination and his imaginary sexy pants, that will get sentinels to surrender lol
  • Looking for an alliance that uses discord. 2 accounts. Mine is 100k above. The other has less champs but is at level 52
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    LC, Hyperion and SL all do great on them.
    Medusa does great on all of them but the skill one.
  • edited April 2018
    Wahaha!!! Are you joking? Because I faught sentineloids in the AQ 4 card, and usually it was very easy, exept some moments. I use Prizrachnii Gonshik, which is on my avatar, Thor and X-23. The battle usually looked like this: Sentineloid attacks me, I block or evade by dashing back, then I make 4-5 hits then I dash back and activate block and see that sentineloid is doing nothing but standing. He even doesn't activate block??! Then I dash forward to the Sentineloid and succesfully attack him (sometimes he manages to block yet). The most dangerous is the special attack of Sentinelloid which he always acrivate when it is ready. However it is not very hard to withstand it.