**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help picking who to use my T4 tech class catalysts on

Macdaddy_oMacdaddy_o Posts: 4
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Use them on duped 4* or u duped mediocre 5* heroes?

Help picking who to use my T4 tech class catalysts on 36 votes

4* Ultron, duped 20
2%
RagamugginGunner 1 vote
4* vision (AoU), duped 22
8%
My_SuperiorThunder5715ItsTheBroski 3 votes
4* starlord, duped 52
50%
HolyDirkness41Jank39buffajrAnurag1606Sac123_RichiesDad79imnoonexananabananaDingaloPeterQuillTKS87Nick0609IronFist34EspGabrieljshanso2cx23433shadow_lurker22Julius_Seizure 18 votes
5* starlord, not duped
19%
MattyloTroyster316StewmanTawlijlamadisonTheAngryOneRob6 7 votes
5* vulture, not duped
2%
DOOMSHAKER 1 vote
Hold them and wait
16%
FabiusBRshchong2rockykostonChefSkallywagMaldroit2ace930999 6 votes

Comments

• Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    5* starlord, not duped
    4* are becoming more and more obsolete and rank up items more and more expensive!
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Hold them and wait
    If you are on verge of pulling another 5* , then wait a bit, otherwise 5* SL

BUT SL is only good duped, so again I would say, that you should wait.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Hold them and wait
    4* are becoming more and more obsolete and rank up items more and more expensive!

I agree with this t4 cats should only be spent on 5* now, especially if they are rare for you.
  • Hold them and wait
    Hold
  • Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    5* starlord, not duped
    Rocky that was better stated, if you receive these items easily it might be different but if it’s like pulling teeth stick with 5*s
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hold them and wait
    Are you already having plenty of R4 or R5 four-star champs you regularly used for AQ, AW and Quests? Say if you already have a dozen of 4* R5/50 and R4/40 (good ones like Magik, DV, Hyp, GP, X23, Wolvy, Angela, Hulk, etc), then you should HOLD THEM AND WAIT till either you dup your 5* SL, or you pull some good 5* that doesn't need to be dupped to be great.

If you are still having very few 4* R5/50 and R4/40 to fulfil your daily need of AQ, AW and Quests rosters, then you should proceed to either R5 your 4* Ultron or 4* Vision first, while continue to save up your T4cc.

Yes, 5* is the norm and 6* is the future. 4* is getting out-dated. But this is only if we have way too many highly ranked 4* already at our disposal. If you barely have enough 4* ranked highly, even if you upgrade your 5*, you'll struggle to find enough resource to bring your 5* to R4 or R5.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    if you are in a rush, and need a decent attacker, I would bring up SL or Ultron. Waiting is a good option too, but I know that everyone's situation is different.
  • Good point. I currently have the following at 5/50,
    Scarlett witch, captain America, superior iron man, and classic daredevil.

I have a ton of 4*s at 4/40.

My 5*s sucks
    Duped juggernaut, duped cyclops, starlord, storm, magneto, rhino , vulture, and starlord.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I honestly think Vision is the best option. He is the best power control champ in the game (in my opinion) and the only champ on there that you can't find as a 5*. With the game advancing the 4*s will become the new 3*s. The only 4*s I would invest in would be the ones that according to Kabam are too good to be a 5* like Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, and the Vision you have. With that being said I would rank up the Vision because well, he's duped.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    The great thing about tech class is that there are really only a small few worthy. I voted for 4* SL but in all honesty you could easily wait for 5* spark/SL dupe as well.

Spark and SL in 5* are gamechangers.

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    4* starlord, duped 52
    Whoever believes 4*s are gonna be obsolete is dead wrong. I RARELY use my 5*s, mostly my R3-5 4*s. A duped 4* starlord will never become obsolete. He can take down anything anytime if you have any kind of skill in this game.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Whoever believes 4*s are gonna be obsolete is dead wrong. I RARELY use my 5*s, mostly my R3-5 4*s. A duped 4* starlord will never become obsolete. He can take down anything anytime if you have any kind of skill in this game.

You're not a end game player then my friend lmao. And you can't say that at all, for one you aren't Kabam and second of all that's the exact same thing that happened to the 3*s lol... Don't talk like you know everything when you clearly 100% don't.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hold them and wait
    Ideally, for highly skilled players, even Max 3* will never get obsolete, they still can clear uncollected quests using Max 3*, BUT who's going to do this silly thing on a daily basis?

For end-game players who have 6* R2 or 5* R5, why would they even bother to bring their obsolete 4* max to AQ/AW? The better champ they bring, the less resources they need to spend, the higher attack bonus they can gain, afterall the win/loose may diff by only a very tiny margin. If they no longer need to bring 4* to AQ/AW/quest, why would they still invest in them (except for SA), and if they continue to pull new 5* and 6*, why would they NOT investing in them, and over time, how can 4* NOT getting obsolete?

This is NOT even about end-game players, for any active players who have been playing for more than 1 yr, this is still valid. Whoever doesn't think 4* will be obsolete, will himself/herself become obsolete very soon, sadly.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    4* starlord, duped 52
    People who:
    1) Say 4*s are not as important anymore and not the future of the game... honestly just stop talking. You need a great base of R5 4*s to allow you to get through content to further build your 5* roster. Yes, at some point focus should shift to 5*... but 4* God tiers are worth the R5 and actually have helped me big time complete end-game content ALLOWING me to easily get 5* shards. They are not useless and ARE TOTALLY worth ranking.
    2) Let's get real... unrealistically waiting forever for Starky or one specific champ is ridiculous and a waste of time. Starlord is game changing, god tier and worth R5 (if you can keep a combo of course).
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    4* starlord, duped 52
    One can even get through end game content with certain r5 4* champs. I even dare say r4 for some champs perhaps.