**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Crashes and Lags since 17.2

TheGladiator02TheGladiator02 Posts: 33
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been using the same device for years now(ipad air) and since 17.2 my game keeps lagging and often crashing. After the game crashes i notice my device's temprature has increased. This mostly happens while questing and became noticable since halls of healing. Loading screens take longer and the lags in animations is noticable. Plus parries don't get applied sometimes because because of lags.

Now that there is chaos rifts lots of questing has to be done and it becomes annoying when your game crashes especially in longer fights because your work goes to waste.

I hope this issue isn't because of my device and hope Kabam does something for it so that the game can be fun for me once again.
If anyone has the same problem please write here.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I am right there with you, pal. Since 17.2 my iPad has become more laggy, freezes up, then dumps me from the game. Prior to 17.2, it was smooth game play. It really stinks.
    What I have done to help it our, is to exit the game and reenter it prior to going to a new mode of play...finishing event quests, quit, got to arena. It has helped a bit.
  • I am right there with you, pal. Since 17.2 my iPad has become more laggy, freezes up, then dumps me from the game. Prior to 17.2, it was smooth game play. It really stinks.
    What I have done to help it our, is to exit the game and reenter it prior to going to a new mode of play...finishing event quests, quit, got to arena. It has helped a bit.
    I really hope this gets fixed soon because it takes away the fun aspect of the game and turns it into a responsiblity to explore quests in time for chaos shards or revives or whatever.

Also i have to admit it is good for game crash when you get hit or about to die. And because that it was a crash you can restart the fight with full health. I laugh when that happens.That is how your bad luck turns in your favor.Lol.(Game crash is not in my control)

I will try out your method and see if this works. Really appreciate the help.

• I just updated my device from Ios 11.2 to 11.3.
    My game no longer crashes and i no longer have as much lags. So it wasn't an issue about the game i guess. If anyone else had the same problem i hope updating your device to the latest version helps.
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    edited April 2018
    I just updated my device from Ios 11.2 to 11.3.
    My game no longer crashes and i no longer have as much lags. So it wasn't an issue about the game i guess. If anyone else had the same problem i hope updating your device to the latest version helps.
    It is a game issue. I run iOS 11.3, and my game lags after 10 minutes of play. I restart and it happens again 10 minutes later. Using iPhone 6. Phone also gets hotter than usual. This never happened before 17.2.
    As far as I know, this isn’t being investigated by kabam.