**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI "homing in" attacks

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Summer 2017 AI would start homing in heavy and specials attacks. Probably related to recovery timings being adjusted.

I've noticed in the last several months that honing attacks are also happening when we dash back.

In the past we could dash back, the AI would chase us with an attack, then we could dash back again and evade them.

Now, if we dash back, the AI will "lock us in place" and follow us all the way across the screen and hit us. It's as if the ability to dash back again to avoid an attack has been mostly taken out. I'm not the only person that's said this. It's very frustrating because the window to make any mistakes or mistime things is shrinking fast. Before, we could play freely and smoothly, now we're being locked into more limited movements because of shortened windows. Any non-perfect movements are starting to result in getting hit, where in the past there a lot more buffer to do things.

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    It's all about the greed dude kabam are just making the game not fun anymore every little tweak just to cost us resources would make sense for the business but when there's no return on our end the desire to play just slowly goes it's really sad that what used to be a great fun game is just turned into a cash cow that has one clear goal and it's not to keep the players happy ?
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Yeah it's bs!! The AI will do a medium attack instantaneously with your back dash so that it can hit you in that incredibly small window when you're no longer moving(to override dexterity) but it's to early to block the hit. They're punishing you for using a feature of the game.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Once I was holding block and the ai (scarlet witch) used her heavy. She practically flew across the half the screen to hit me with her heavy!!!.
    Also, with Dorm's sp1, whenever I use it and miss the first hit, the AI just starts hitting me during the second hit! The hitbox for Dorms's sp1 is SOOO small plz fix it