**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI's Heavy Attack

Has anyone noticed since "The Update" that when the AI does their heavy attack (some champs so far, not all) they move an extra step forward, THEN do the heavy? This has gotten me clipped multiple times because I have muscle memory to move back just enough to clear the heavy to move in, but now the AI is moving closer (as PART of the Heavy Attack THEN doing their heavy).

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Bump
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    It’s been happening long before that. If the game feels it is in need of making a hit it will cover half the screen just to cheat. I’ve complained about this in the past just to get the typical response of working as intended, what device are you using. Like it really matters what device I’m using.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Its called "Slider" heavies and specials.
    I decided to give it a name since they said it is working as intended.

The problem is that my champs dont have this ability, which makes them sad.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Its called "Slider" heavies and specials.
    I decided to give it a name since they said it is working as intended.

The problem is that my champs dont have this ability, which makes them sad.

Yeah, the fact the computer can do it, and not the users, makes it so ridiculous
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    It happens to me frequently. Seems like the larger champs even more. I guess since their bigger they can cover more ground???...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah the Ai did this against me today. The attack went almost the whole way across the screen and then after that I completely lost control of my champ. My archangel dashed back, then dashed forwards and then launched a light attack and heavy attack. All while I was holding block.