**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Difficulty of AQ

i0rx4x03okc1.png

t6627igm0yjm.png

Every boss killer in my alliance agrees. Fighting Sentinels is more difficult than fighting mini bosses and bosses.

We run 5x5 and have for a bit now. As with every alliance there are those that are more adept at taking harder fights than others. I run lanes 7/7/7 in aq which means I have the potential to face 10 Sentinels. Each one of those fights is more difficult than fighting the mini boss or Dorm.

Our core has already been talking. A lot are burnt out already and it’s only day 4.

Thank you Kabam, you have destroyed a group of people that have been playing together for 2-3 years.

Comments

• starGORDstarGORD Posts: 3
    Our ally is agree with you it is very hard.Kabam makes the game truly hard and players are disappointed I hope they will fix this.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    My alliance would agree also. Doing this without dangling the carrot of better rewards is horrible. The current rewards are not worth having to now spend on day 4 and 5 till we all adjust. Could have atleast made the maps free until "complete refresh" or whatever they are claiming.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Mattylo wrote: »
    My alliance would agree also. Doing this without dangling the carrot of better rewards is horrible. The current rewards are not worth having to now spend on day 4 and 5 till we all adjust. Could have atleast made the maps free until "complete refresh" or whatever they are claiming.

I assume that this mid-point refresh serves the purpose of allowing Kabam to gather data for the full refresh of AQ. However, I agree that in exchange the should have made this AQ series free.
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Leader of an 11.6 mill alliance here, personal rating approaching 600k, I have to agree.

Fighting the Skill Sentinels on Immunity nodes in the second section of map 5 (inner right path) is really trying my patience at this point. Add to that the fact that these fights drag on much more than symbioid fights.

Mods, there's a lot of content to go through on a monthly basis. Heck, there's a lot of content to go through on weekly, even a daily basis. Do we really need to make AQ more of a time/resource investment?
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    I definitely agree and all of my alliance members do as well. I feel like Sentinels just try everyone's patience too much with their absurdly long and boring fights that seem to just never end. I would deal with the BS Sentinels if they had significantly buffed the rewards already but the fact that Kabam still haven't told us what the rewards are or when they're coming just makes the whole thing seem like a cash grab.

These rewards better be damn good though as Sentinels are the bane of mcoc and it really feels like a slap in the face to the community rather than a difficulty adjustment. It is making a lot of people dread doing AQ even more than they did before.

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Unfortunately, only the whales can really do anything to change this, but the top ones are in map 6 and not bothered by this.
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    all paths are manageable but skill path is the most difficult .. and they have to find a solution for it
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Hate AQ it sucks I fought about 7-10 sentinels today and 3 of them were debuff immune and those idiot robots weren't even doing their specials and gaining power insanely even when fighting with a champ who has the class advantage as well nebula doesn't work to boot. Game is literally trash right now with lots of frequent lag, crashes between AQ and AW matches where we're forced to send units to complete your path. I'm burnt out and almost at the cusp to quit after 2.5 yrs