**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Season 1 missing rewards

After spending the last 3 days with Customer Service and getting nowhere I have come here to vent my frustration -

Kabam - when you make rules and post the requirements that need to be met - make sure you list all details.

For a Summoner to be eligible for the said rewards, here are the requirements:
Must have participated in at least 5x Alliance Wars during the Season (Feb 7 - end) - Check - I was with 2 meg from some time in Nov to March - went to a sister guild (1meg) and then came back. So clearly over 5 wars in with 2meg

Must be with the same Alliance those 5x Wars were participated with at the end of the Season - Check - again - way over 5 and with 2meg at the end of the season

Must remain in the Alliance until the rewards are manually claimed - Check - still in 2meg

Must not be banned at or near the end of the Alliance War Season - Check - not banned

Now I'm being told everything resets when you move alliances, even in sister guilds. This was clearly not listed in the requirements. So it was not accounted for in my planning. If this was mentioned it was not made very visible. I don't spend a lot of time on forums. I have a job and family. I understand you dont want someone to pay for a spot in an alliance on the last day for better rewards. I was not one of those people.

I spend a fair amount of time and much more money because I have a job that lets me splurge on things that I find enjoyable. For Kabam to pretty much say sorry.. but not sorry is completely ridiculous. I have played many MMO's and when that company makes a mistake, they fix it. What does it really hurt to look at a case and determine if the player is trying to mess with the system.

Kabam is telling me they dont want us working as a team, we cant help out our family if we choose to have sister alliances. I will take my time and real life $$ to a company that treats their customers with respect and understanding.

FYI Kabam - I have spent $1039.78 since Jan 7th. You have lost my business because you either dont give your csr's any power to make things right or dont care enough to do so.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    ci8y7iorwqga.jpg
    @Darindesh Learn to read
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31
    I already stated that I dont get on these forums.... you should take your own advice @shadow_lurker22
    @Darindesh What I'm saying is maybe u should actually come read before making a post like this I didn't have this problem with my season reward, u know why, BECAUSE I READ
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Darindesh wrote: »
    I already stated that I dont get on these forums.... you should take your own advice @shadow_lurker22

Then thats your fault for not "getting on the forums" and reading the rules
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31
    Well if this is their intent to go out of our way, out of the game, to get important info. That is Kabam's right to do so. Its also my choice to take my money and time elsewhere if I feel wronged. I put this in suggestions in hope Kabam can see potential issues with the current rules. If they dont care, they dont care.
    I didnt try to screw the system... bottom line I think i deserve the rewards, and I'm voicing my opinion.
    @Darindesh This forum post said the exact same word for word thing in the in game mail the mail just is a copy and paste from the forums, so u got the info in the game mail as well
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    I guarantee you that Kabam sent an IN-GAME message that linked you right to the list of rules. If you chose not to follow that link, and subsequently not read the rules, Thats on you. Not Kabam
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Hey guys come on and bring out your pitchforks. With all the lags, glitches and Sentinels in AQ we all need to take a stand together. And here we have a fellow player who's been wronged by Kabam by not receiving his just due rewards.

Let's fight his case....oh wait he didn't bother to read the in-game message or forum link clearly stating he had to participate in 5 wars with an alliance by the end of the season.

Sorry bud, but that's on you for missing out the rewards. You're on your own here.