**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Open spot in 4/4/3/3/2 AQ and Gold 3 AW alliance

The goal of our alliance is to be focused and active, but not a place where a game interferes with life. We're not so much casual as we understand that family/jobs/friends etc come first, so we try to create an environment where a person who logs in multiple times a day will be happy and rewarded, but on those days where that's not possible, it's no big deal. We run 2BG AW and AQ most days.

We want folks who aren't just looking for a place to kick back after getting burned out by the map 5 grind - we're daily players most days. As such we do have activity expectations which should be easily attainable by a moderate player. You don't need to play a ton, but being able to log in 2 or 3 times a day to progress in AW and AQ is key.

We run AQ Maps 4/4/3/3/2 (only required to join on map 4 days, participation the other 3 days is optional, but we'd like to see you there more often than not)

Donations: 33,550 gold and 1,800 loyalty per week (most of these resources are recouped from map 4)

SA Completed Weekly: 8,000 minimum

Completion: 10,000 minimum

Item Use: 2,000 minimum

Duels: 325 minimum

3 x weekly 2BG AW Tier 6-9, rewards tier gold 3. We always launch AQ/AW at 7-9pm US CST, so Western Hemisphere playing times tend to work better (AW participation not required every match, but we expect you to join more often than not.)

We are looking to add players with the skill/experience to contribute immediately. Uncollected is preferred. If you've made progress in RTTL chapter 4, that's about the right skill level also. We expect that you can field a minimum of five 4/40s for AW defense, and have strong attack teams for AW and AQ simultaneously, while hitting all required event minimums.

If you're looking to get away from the map 5 grind and want to join a more casual group that enjoys the game and believes in giving people free time, then we might be what you're looking for.

We are not interested in players looking to just take a week long break from their main alliance. We want people serious about hanging around a while.

Communication is the key. We use the Discord app for strategy chat and joining our server is a requirement. To apply, hit us up on Discord or Line.

In Game: quanzoa or Geedoesit or Geddre

Discord: gonzo814#4372 or geedoesit#1686 or geddre#1919

Line: gonzo814 or geedoesit

Comments

• DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    Still looking for 1. Can also contact jacobagogo in game or jacobagogo#2284 on Discord.
    Got a second spot opening soon. 2 spots open.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I'm interested but don't have discord
    I'm on line vivek_786
  • MrtusharMrtushar Posts: 9
    I want to join but I have only 3 4/40 4* add me on game ID Mr Tushar
    Back to one spot available. No pending departures that we know of, so this might be the last spot for a while.