**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Y’all played me on my legend title

My name is not on the list to be a legend and I bust my ass for this title fast as hell so why is my name not Mentioned? I’ve spoken to sever reps on here and they said I definitely qualify to get the title due I my hard work hell I almost got fired at work for trying to sneak and beat it fast......... I have pics that proves that I beat it fast so I NEED MY TITLE

Comments

• Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Here is your title “Legend “

Now have fun
  • Options
    Hi Rello3200,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue receiving the title. If you have met the qualifications to obtain the title, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
  • Options
    Mcfly1981Mcfly1981 Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    While you're at it Admins, can I have my legends title too....?
    I also didn’t recieve my “legends” title despite not even finishing the event but I still NEED it sooooo bad. Thanks in advance.... NotTonyStark.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Is a game more important than a job? By saying you got fired because of the game shows you aren’t of the most mature type and complaint and yelling won’t help your case either. This EQ was pretty quick to finish. Lots of people knew that. Surely you can’t be the only one who did it fast...chill dude complaining on forums wont help you. If you are good enough to theoretically be a legend, you should realize support tickets are the only way for kabam to influence your account.
  • Options
    Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Did u beat the quest in under 3.5hr?
  • Options
    Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Most of these legend runs take 3.5hrs or even under 3hrs just to qualify now
  • Options
    It’s all good though I know I went hard on it that’s all but it is what it is
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is not too hard to think. You simply didn't get the title because you were not fast enough to be in the top 100
  • Options
    I ain’t tripping off of it anymore it’s cool
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    you can't have the title the 1st 100 who got it always get it they have nothing to do try with a star-lord 5/65 cs 200 / full suicide/ full boosts next time or with a 6* sl
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Even ppl who spend CONTINUOUS NON-STOP fights for many non-stop hours (without even going to washroom) in the legend rush may NOT get the LEGEND title, I wonder how could you even think of doing a legend rush AT WORK trying to sneak and beat it fast. Are you using iPhone 2099 on 10G network that run x100 faster than iPhone X?
  • Options
    I ain’t do it all at work just like the last hour but I’m not worried about it anymore I’m over it
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Rello3200 wrote: »
    I ain’t do it all at work just like the last hour but I’m not worried about it anymore I’m over it

you know it has to be all at once, right?