**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game quit random

with the previous version game crashed quit and I got the message send report, now comes out without even the writing error ... nice improvement ;)

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    For the past 2 months, I occasionally encountered game stopped msg as well, sometimes in the middle of a fight
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    quit again... 3 times today
    quit 10 times in a day ... once during AQ.... lost half health... waiting for v18... for new "feature"
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    I've been experiencing the same problem on my Android phone since the last update. The game just quits randomly from time to time.
    Unfortunately I have to restart the game every hour or even before fighting in AQ or WAR to avoid the bug ...
    quit.... quit... quit...
    waiting for v18...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    My game recently quit on average once a day ..... or I shall say, if I play long enough, midway it will quit
    I restart the game hourly :|
    I got bored I stop playing .... :(

until v18 come out :D:D
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    same thing is happening to me...random crashes...very disturbing.
    still waiting for v18
    v18 - Bug Fixes and Improvements
    but no fix for us :'(
  • Hey everyone, I understand it can be really frustrating to experience performance issues such as crashing when trying to play the game, and we're actively looking into new ways to help make improvements to this. To help us keep track of everyone's feedback and have all comments about this in the same place, we have created two new threads.

If you are an Android user, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested HERE. If you are an iOS user, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested HERE.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.