**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold realm?

When will guys be bringing gold realm back @Kabam Miike ? Lots of people are starting to run low on gold my self included and it’s not something that’s super easy to get. And please no one suggest arena to me. I hate arena it’s way to grindy and I already spend a lot of time on the game.

Comments

• BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Arena = gold, more arena = more gold. I know no one wants to hear it, but thats the answer

If you dont have the time or desire to do arena, then you’ll just have to enjoy the game at a much slower pace. Dont expect the game to just give everyone an easy path to more gold because they don’t want to put effort into aspects of the game that get you plenty of gold
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Arena grinding will never get you enough gold in a reasonable amount of time without some changes to either Battle Chip allocation or increasing the drop rate of gold.

If you are a player who maxed out on the original two gold realms, please have a seat this discussion isn’t for you. No one is interested in your lectures while you sit on 15M in gold and won’t have to grind the arena for 5hrs a day for months just to get ahead.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I didn’t do either gold realm and have plenty of gold
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I didn’t do either gold realm and have plenty of gold

I am in the same situation. I never did the gold relem and still have gold from arenas
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I certainly welcome REVIVE/POTION and GOLD REALM to come to town once every 2 weeks at least.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Arena = gold, more arena = more gold. I know no one wants to hear it, but thats the answer

If you dont have the time or desire to do arena, then you’ll just have to enjoy the game at a much slower pace. Dont expect the game to just give everyone an easy path to more gold because they don’t want to put effort into aspects of the game that get you plenty of gold

I'm quitting after this aq ends precisely because arena is the only avenue for gold. I have all the new champs, cats, everything but gold. So, I'm done.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

I'm quitting after this aq ends precisely because arena is the only avenue for gold. I have all the new champs, cats, everything but gold. So, I'm done.

@axelelf_1, all the best, glad you are making the right decision! cheers!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

I know what you mean. But even hardcore grinders doing 3 hours a day struggle to afford all the rank ups. And map 6 costs? They are pretty expensive. Take out time for work, eating, sleeping and even 1 hour of family time a day and you cant make enough compared to the other in game resources.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    They could improve the gold and XP we won on the montly quest on the harder modes such as Master and uncollected, a fight against a 6 star gives as much as a fight against a 3 star, improve that and high level players can win more easily the Gold they need.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160

I’m not asking for easy gold I’m asking for different ways to get gold besides having to grind arena for a stupid amount of time. I don’t have the desire to play the game 12 hours a day I already put a lot time into the game and arena bores me it’s not fun. You don’t get enough battle chips it takes forever To get enough to open a good amount of crystals and then amount of gold they drop isn’t even that good. The game is getting more fast paste and they’ve had to up the amount of other resources. Yea sure you get some gold from aq and aw but all that gold goes back into the my alliance treasury plus more. So after I donate I’m really not making that much per week.
  • Any news on the gold relm?
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    I posted ages ago regarding bringing the gold realm back... they did it when gold wasent that much of an issue but now it is they clam up tighter than a ducks arse!!

Maybe sometime in 2019 we might see something!!
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    They need to buff the gold masteries and that will solve some of the problem. The solution is sitting right there but they aren't doing anything with it.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    They have found ways to introduce other things that ppl where shouting for but not everyone in the community is in the same place...

Some need gold, others don’t
    Some need T1A, others don’t
    Some need T4B, other don’t
    Some need t4c, others don’t

I can carry on but I think I’ve made a point!!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would rather have halls of healing than gold realms
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    They have found ways to introduce other things that ppl where shouting for but not everyone in the community is in the same place...

Some need gold, others don’t
    Some need T1A, others don’t
    Some need T4B, other don’t
    Some need t4c, others don’t

I can carry on but I think I’ve made a point!!

I think they fixed the t1 bottleneck with the new 3-day peak milestones
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah gotta do arena like anyone else. Or do the cat clash arena and sell the iso for gold. It’s meant to be hard to come by. Quitting the game because you don’t have gold? 😂😂😂 bye felisha.