**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Players are quitting all over the place. Hope Kabam is taking notice.

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
Once AQ is over today, alliances everywhere, including my own are taking one big collective deep breath to survey the potential damage.

And I am getting the same story from everyone. Kabam introduced a significantly more difficult AQ without fixing the glitches everyone was having first.

The main issues:

dash back not registering, blocks not registering, unintended heavies, unintended mediums, and evade and parry of course being impacted by the dash and block issues.

So, here we all are searching for new players to fill the voids, because glitches plus incresed difficulty forced them out of the game.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    My alliance has 6 players quitting in just 2-3 hours bcoz of the same reasons you mentioned and all of them were good friends in alliance and we can't find anyone that can do map5 with all these bugs and sentinels. Sad to see this game going good to bad to worse

Smart people! :) All the best to them! :)
    edited April 2018
    Matt_lou wrote: »
    Guys, same song different verse. I have people that aren’t even joining aq because of the ****! Im not spending a dime on this stupidity. In a nutshell, fix the bugs 1st and then worry about difficulty.

6 good people from my alliance are making noise about quitting altogether. KABAM YOURE RUINING THE GAME!!!

Similar thing here, before AQ change, our participation rate is always 30/30 for months.
    After 1 week of new AQ, 1 officer quitted, now participation rate is only 20/30 (.... with 10 active members feeling sick of fighting the AQ). Way to go Kabam!

Before the new AQ, members did spend loyalty or unit to buy revive/potion and used it in AQ as sometimes ppl made mistake and lots champs, and everyone aimed to achieve 100% in AQ. Now? teammates NO LONGER bother to buy and use revive/potion. Yeah, good business prospect!
    Just take a look at how Kabam doesn't even allow you to evade/dodge Sentinels special 2 with certain champions. This game is going down hill fast.

Nowadays, I only try to evade PURPLE DUDE's sp1, and block its sp2.
  • Quite a few from mine, and more coming. And they managed to take care of the whales this go-around with how war is set up being bracked at the top gaining two 5* R5s and 6*s even R2. So, “them” being the major issue, Kabam probably doesn’t care. Kabams business model seems to be front-end and back-end. They prey on the unsuspecting new players and hook them even though they don’t have a clue. And they take care of the spending whales. Divide and conquer. Seems to be their model.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Just take a look at how Kabam doesn't even allow you to evade/dodge Sentinels special 2 with certain champions. This game is going down hill fast. @Matt_lou @BigDaddyJoe @shchong2 @HQ101 @SomeoneElse @ljainD5 @Blax4ever @Akhilxcx . Guys please make Kabam understand this is NOT OKAY @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVBysJ_NcM0

Doesnt the debuff from sci sentinel negate evade?
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Just take a look at how Kabam doesn't even allow you to evade/dodge Sentinels special 2 with certain champions. This game is going down hill fast. @Matt_lou @BigDaddyJoe @shchong2 @HQ101 @SomeoneElse @ljainD5 @Blax4ever @Akhilxcx . Guys please make Kabam understand this is NOT OKAY @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVBysJ_NcM0

looks like his sp2 animation goes like this: first barrage are coming at the same time so you can evade that. the second, LOL, good luck cause it looks like it comes one after the other in like a split second.

so unless youre an alien or something no way you can evade or parry that sp2 second part. rip aq
  • Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    Yes power burn/lock champs are the way to go. Also some quake n bake works as well. But overall... its bs

I’ve played the game for nearly 3 years now, and I just no longer have interest in Aq anymore. And because of that, ranking up will be a pain in the arse.

Again, thanks Kabam
    With much Love,
    Matt_lou
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    After you knock down (heavy or special) science Sent you get an evade / dex debuff. You see debuff pop up after GP's L1 special in video. Once you understand each Sent class abilities, they get easier a little since you know what to look out for but still take notably more effort than Syms.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    We have had 2 players leave to take a break from our alliance with another 2 considering it as they arent finding it as fun. It is a shame, but hopefully kabam will get this sorted. I am glad they tried to give a challenge for endgame players as there isnt much content that is a challenge short of LOL (and many have done that 100%). I have faith kabam will act on feedback ... eventually.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I agree. They don't really address the issues and they remove lots of posts. They are out of touch with the player base.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Guys, easy solution, everyone just play map 3 and don't use items. Focus on solo content and war. That might just send a message. And stop some of the T1A shortage rants.

We ran map 3 and dropped to 3-3-2-2-2. We are still having fun.
  • Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    @SKK65 it may not be effecting your alliance, but it is mine. We are a close knit crew.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Again, if you die because the game is broken, just call it a day, don't revive. In any other branch the money stops when the product is not performing as expected or intended. Why do people in mcoc reward terrible performance? I don't get it.

"But I'm letting my alliance down" -> no, you're not, it is not your fault when the controls don't work. If anything, your alliance should have sympathy for you and say "We understand, don't sweat it, it is just a game. Better luck next week after maintenance."

It is just a game. If performance is bad, play easier content and certainly don't spend to cover poor game performance. That's the only way you can keep it fun. Lighten up!
  • Chicano509Chicano509 Posts: 24
    edited April 2018
    It is sad to hear that Kabam cannot fix such a simple game play like dash back, block, etc. If and when they resolve this issue will definitely resolve some issues in AQ & AW.

Now with AQ Sentinel-loids are a pain to fight...without having stun, power control, armor break champs....the issue is that for years we as a community have built our rosters for bleed damage using precious resources. I feel an option to improve the game would be offering a rank down tickets, like one 5, 4 and 3 star option to rebuilt our champs.

Chicano509
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I am in a similar situation. The lag and control problems are so bad now that I feel like a liability to my alliance. But I do not spend to revive or heal. That is the mistake I think people make. They feel pressured to spend, which gives Kabaam very little incentive to make this a priority. People cry out for change, but then they throw money away, which keeps the problem alive. How you spend your money actually makes far more difference than posting your thoughts here. People don’t value that enough,
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I love how it’s “after this current AQ”

Your just moaning about sentinels but blaming loads of bugs.

I don’t notice many of the bugs, whether it’s my device I don’t know, but my controls work fine most of the time.

Toodle-Pip
This discussion has been closed.