**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is ROL out of Date in the Current State of the Game?

sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
From my perspective, between needing certain kinds of champions to overcome things like Wolvie, and the inclusion of 6 stars, event quest prizes et al, the prizes for the relative difficulty and subsequently the price of it seem very off in 2018. The prizes were made before the addition of glory for cats and alphas, as well as the more common nature of 4*'s in the game

Is ROL out of Date in the Current State of the Game? 43 votes

Yes, it needs to be easier to justify the rewards
9%
Warofgods13514heruheru511sha2356__MarcFoucault98 4 votes
Yes, the rewards need to be buffed in the 2018 state of the game
11%
HazerfaceSWGOH_MosDefThecrusher_9756DRTOJC_ 5 votes
No, But i wont do it
2%
supergoku 1 vote
No, it seems fair
76%
ArcDeAngelusEtaki_Lirakoirahul3038Haji_SaabDeadbyrd9Ace_03TheManMythLegendbuffajrDanicb94NanoDroidphillgreenkmbell81Sac123_MasterTroller42Foxhero007AlCapone2727BrickriversNOOOOOOOOPEEEEECodornasSavio444 33 votes

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    No, it seems fair
    I think it's safe to say most mid-level players have completed it, and pretty much all endgame. The rewards are pretty good anyways- 3 exclusive 4 stars, a decent stack of gold, and some t4b. It doesn't cost much to do either, as long as you have a strong team. Besides, buffing the rewards would be unfair to everyone who has already completed
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No, it seems fair
    I like testing champs on ROL. Maybe a new harder version.

Possible names:
    Realm of legendary legends,
    Venture of legends,
    Realm of legends 2.0,
    Legendary/Legend trials,
    Journey of legends,
    Crusade of legends,
    Legends dimension/ Dimension of legends.

I thought if they ever did make a harder version they would go with legend in the title like Labryth of legends and realm of legends.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The rewards are junk now, clops was an important AQ champs back in the pro block days, nothing of value in that now so it’s not really worth doing unless your roster is good enough that it’s easy. You get a few arena plugs and basics, agree with the OP it’s pretty much a dated event considering we’re into 5 & 6* territory now. Even brand new players will have a 5* in 2 months from start.
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    No, it seems fair
    I think that it's a great challenge for newer players. The rewards for us veterans are a faceroll, but that is because we have been around longer. Labyrinth is the new realm of legends for veterans to test their mettle. @EvilEmpire You bring up a good point when you say that newer players will get 5 stars quicker, but I think that new players will still have a challenge before them when they face Juggernaut, Wolverine and Scarlet Witch. That being said, Realm of Legends is easier now then it ever has been due to the amount of champions in the game.