**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion Cut Off for 1-10% mistake?

Is there a way to resolve an issue where I believe Kabam made a mistake with the cut off? From what I read the cut off for the 10% mark was around 1.65 million, but I had well over 1.8 million. I got placed in the next bracket instead of the 1-10% bracket. Can someone help me with this issue? Thanks!

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The cutoff was 6.48 mil bruh
  • csmonroe02csmonroe02 Posts: 11
    Could be the beginners bracket he is talking about not the vet bracket. Don't know for sure though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    The cutoff was 6.48 mil bruh
    Could be Intermediate.
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    OP may have just moved up a tier in the brackets and not realize it
  • PhotimePhotime Posts: 66
    I am in the beginners or intermediate bracket. What is the beginner and intermediate bracket? I thought there was only a beginner bracket and normal bracket.
  • PhotimePhotime Posts: 66
    Bigdrail93, what is OP?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Photime wrote: »
    I am in the beginners or intermediate bracket. What is the beginner and intermediate bracket? I thought there was only a beginner bracket and normal bracket.

Beginner is the first month. Intermediate is the second. After 60 days, you're in the Vet.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    OP= original post
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Photime wrote: »
    Bigdrail93, what is OP?
    You, the Original Poster in this thread.