**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Players are quitting all over the place. Hope Kabam is taking notice.

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Kabam should have definitely fixed the plethora of bugs before increasing the difficulty of AQ and they also definitely should have increased the rewards.

At the higher levels you are expected to finish your path and Kabam knows this (I play for an ally whose starting prestige is +6000) So now not only in AW are we expected to clear our paths without deaths (and hence even the best are using some items) but also we are now expected to clear our paths in AQ, regardless of the bugs and harder content. This really looks like a desperate attempt to increase revenue, hence the level of complaints is comparable to what we saw with 12.0.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If people are going to quit over a change to AQ, they were probably going to quit either way. I doubt that many people are quitting. It's always the same reaction every time something comes that people don't like. They usually don't go far.

I'm sure they don't want to see anyone go. As for me, I'm over people threatening to walk away just to get their own way.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    What’s the point of doing AQ if you spend all of your glory to complete it because the game controls are working so poorly?
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Wrong. There were countless complaints about the bugs before the Sentinels were added. The Sentinels make a bad problem a little worse because their long reach makes any dash back or blocking problem even harder to deal with. When my game is working better, I don't find Sentinels to be that much of a challenge.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Yup, I have never seen so many recruitment post in the last 2 hrs.
  • naranjo1naranjo1 Posts: 2
    Lag and freezing has been an ongoing issue for me. Well before they decided to add the sentinels to AQ. I was hoping with the latest update they would have addressed the same issues that many players have been having. Instead they didn’t fix any of the issues and made AQ harder.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    naranjo1 wrote: »
    Lag and freezing has been an ongoing issue for me. Well before they decided to add the sentinels to AQ. I was hoping with the latest update they would have addressed the same issues that many players have been having. Instead they didn’t fix any of the issues and made AQ harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv8EHEB2v2k

Lag continues to be a problem. The above video is a clip from today's AW (tier 3). Pay attention to Voodoo's combo from 10-20 hits. I started screen recording close to 5 minutes before doing the fight, did a round of an arena to make sure the game wouldn't lag during AW. I use an IPhone 7 and have Spectrum internet at 50-100+ MB per second. The lag is on Kabam's end, no one can say device or connection caused this.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah the lag and control bugs have been going on for months on and off for me, but my healers got me through aq, so I sucked it up, We thought we were ok with losses but lost 2 today and maybe 1 more still deciding, they aren’t quitting though they just going to a map 2/3 alliance, to retire and check in occasionally/ never have to buy potions again
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    We lost so many that we took ten that were left and merged with another alliance in the same boat. One thing is for sure, my wallet will remain closed for this game. Can't see any way it opens back up.
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    No glitches have ever happened on my iPhone 8 so far. Probably you need a better device.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    My ally ranked 1297 and 1 BG didn’t clear today. We scored 108 mil and in the previous weeks that wouldn’t get top 1400. Looks like a lot of alliances had trouble running 5x5.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My current ally as a whole retired today. No more AQ, we may periodically run a war.

This was the proverbial back-breaking straw. We're all getting burnt out. We'll still play but no more money/units spent on the alliance stuff.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    In a nutshell, it is a threshold that players have met lately. An "Enough is enough" moment when they realize how much they are actually putting into the increased resource demands of AQ coupled with the increased frequency, pressure and resource demands of AW.

• ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Yes, I don’t know why, some of the people I know are quitting the game lately
    DaMunk wrote: »
    If people are going to quit over a change to AQ, they were probably going to quit either way. I doubt that many people are quitting. It's always the same reaction every time something comes that people don't like. They usually don't go far.

I'm sure they don't want to see anyone go. As for me, I'm over people threatening to walk away just to get their own way.

LOL. bro get off your knees..

It's true. I've seen people say the same thing with every change that comes. PB, WP, 12.0, War, on and on. Giving feedback is one thing. When people keep saying the same thing over and over, it not only becomes redundant, it loses impact. Always the same response. "People are quitting. People are leaving bad Reviews. Money-grubbing Kabam."

It's been one week. They've commented that they're listening to the feedback and looking at the data from the first week. There's no need to keep posting and venting. We have a Thread that's open on the changes that we can comment on, and threatening to quit is not adding anything constructive or practical to use. They're already listening.

Further to that, it's my personal opinion that if people feel the need to quit after something is changed, they're probably already at that point, and there's not a great deal that will stop them. Otherwise it's just a manipulation tactic.

I usually don't engage you but feel the need this time. Your alliance can't put together 2 battlegroups more or less play at a competitive level. Most of the people venting frustration have seen way more than you. We are taking about two different worlds within the game. For you to comment on what competitive alliances are doing is ridiculous. Most of these issues don't even show up until things get competitive so you might as well be commenting on brain surgery. ..you have the same experience with both. Comment if you like but don't expect a reply.

You want to make assumptions that's entirely up to you. The reality is it's the same reaction we always see. Rather than share thoughts in a productive way, people are resorting to the same threat tactics. Completely entitled.
    "Give us what we want or we walk.".

• sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    basically finishing this week and assessing if i am leaving. I was happy being off the forums but have been active with how terrible this new update is. For infinity war too, infinity war month. is nothing holy/
    sha2356__ wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »

LOL. bro get off your knees..

It's true. I've seen people say the same thing with every change that comes. PB, WP, 12.0, War, on and on. Giving feedback is one thing. When people keep saying the same thing over and over, it not only becomes redundant, it loses impact. Always the same response. "People are quitting. People are leaving bad Reviews. Money-grubbing Kabam."

It's been one week. They've commented that they're listening to the feedback and looking at the data from the first week. There's no need to keep posting and venting. We have a Thread that's open on the changes that we can comment on, and threatening to quit is not adding anything constructive or practical to use. They're already listening.

Further to that, it's my personal opinion that if people feel the need to quit after something is changed, they're probably already at that point, and there's not a great deal that will stop them. Otherwise it's just a manipulation tactic.

I usually don't engage you but feel the need this time. Your alliance can't put together 2 battlegroups more or less play at a competitive level. Most of the people venting frustration have seen way more than you. We are taking about two different worlds within the game. For you to comment on what competitive alliances are doing is ridiculous. Most of these issues don't even show up until things get competitive so you might as well be commenting on brain surgery. ..you have the same experience with both. Comment if you like but don't expect a reply.

You want to make assumptions that's entirely up to you. The reality is it's the same reaction we always see. Rather than share thoughts in a productive way, people are resorting to the same threat tactics. Completely entitled.
    "Give us what we want or we walk.".

Uh yeah. it's a product, if people don't like a product they don't use it. A company can change the product so people continue to use it... or not and lose costumers. That's how that works. You thick moron.

When it becomes a threat that people make whenever any change is made that requires adjustment, that's called manipulation. There's a difference between giving feedback and expecting to make all the decisions by threat of leaving. It's their game.
This discussion has been closed.