**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Players are quitting all over the place. Hope Kabam is taking notice.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    I just wanna say, there are no threat tactics implied by me. Really just reporting exactly what I am seeing here. These players aren't issuing any ultimatums. They have already decided to quit. At some point they asked for help. Somewhere along the way they proposed the problem in public. And now they feel just disillusioned enough to quit over it.

Not some Grand Conspiracy to picket Kabam here. They are just done and leaving the alliances.

I wasn't speaking specifically about you. The subject of quitting comes up everytime people don't like a change. Fact is, they're looking it over. If people quit, there's nothing they can do about that. They've already made the resolve to do so. It's a shame, yes. No one likes seeing people leave. However, it's really not something that can be remedied. If people are to the point where they want to leave, they're going to leave. If it isn't AQ, it'll be the next thing that sets them off. It's inevitable. In terms of the Threats, that happens more often than not. We hear it just about everyday. The majority are still here.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Its already been three years and entire act 6 is yet to be released. I think they can / will easily drag this for another year or so...

Just poor management , shady tactics and money grabs
    The game isn't going anywhere. They have plans for up to 2020 and are talking about up to 2025. In spite of the fact that some are discontent, the majority aren't going anywhere.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The issue isnt the amount of people full quitting the game, kabam should be Concerned about the ones semi retiring, ie retiring from competitive play/ bothering to spend, this will mean a they play less and care less, and also the he eroding of the alliance structure this is doing. @EvilEmpire gw is not end game, his alliance usually runs 2 bgs of map 3, he just loves the sound of his own keyboard,
    Right. Where someone is at in the game absolutely has bearing on their comprehension. "You even End-Game bruh?". Spare me.

There are more people coming up than retiring.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Right. Where someone is at in the game absolutely has bearing on their comprehension. "You even End-Game bruh?". Spare me.

I’m assuming that means your profile and alliance isn’t gonna impress anyone here.
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

I’m assuming that means your profile and alliance isn’t gonna impress anyone here.

My Profile and Ally have nothing to do with it. People call others out for where they are at in the game as a last resort. Petty, really. If people can't stick to the topic as debate without taking jabs about a Profile, clearly their points aren't very substantial.

My Profile and Ally have nothing to do with it. People call others out for where they are at in the game as a last resort. Petty, really. If people can't stick to the topic as debate without taking jabs about a Profile, clearly their points aren't very substantial.

You don’t think there is any merit to the idea that you need to be competing at a minimum level to have an educated option on this topic

No. Anyone with a brain and an understanding of the game can comment on it. We're talking about people quitting the game. That whole concept is quite ignorant, actually. If you don't agree with someone's view, use your Rank in the game.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★

You don’t think there is any merit to the idea that you need to be competing at a minimum level to have an educated option on this topic

No. Anyone with a brain and an understanding of the game can comment on it. We're talking about people quitting the game. That whole concept is quite ignorant, actually. If you don't agree with someone's view, use your Rank in the game.

You don't even know WHY they're quitting because your vision of the game at high tiers is distorted from reality, so yes, rank matters in your case. I'm not saying this to be mean, but you just don't know what goes on at high tiers and the issues that are making people quit.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    No. Anyone with a brain and an understanding of the game can comment on it. We're talking about people quitting the game.

You don't even know WHY they're quitting the game, cause your vision of what happens at the highest levels is distorted. It's ok to admit this.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Sigh, another thread derailed by the shill who thinks he speaks for us. People will always complain about change BUT this level is very different and comparable to 12.0.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

Well anyways to summarize, guys who are in full alliances with expectations to clear 3x100 every day of AQ are saying they are losing players at an alarming rate and are trying to voice concerns. You don’t think this is a problem but since your alliance appears to be half empty and doesn’t have this expectation are not really in a position to have an opinion.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    I run 5x5 with map6 every fortnight, just did my 2nd path of LOL, Act 5 is 100% and I also love these changes. You didn't even have to pay attention in AQ before this, now you have to execute your plans for Sentinels, between altering blocking and evading of the special to keep the analysis low, as well as chopping and changing your combos it's much better than auto play that was in prior to this. Other than pots on day 2 while adjusting I've used none since.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Sigh, another thread derailed by the shill who thinks he speaks for us. People will always complain about change BUT this level is very different and comparable to 12.0.

Yes it has become sport at this point. Like whack-a-mole everytime the groundhog comes out lol.

Although these changes are no where near 12.0 levels. I’m still holding onto hope that the next season of AQ will come soon with new milestones and T5B fragments in the glory store. Either way the mid-season refresh with no reward increase was poorly timed and they should know better. I won’t be quitting or mulling retirement because of this though.

Well anyways to summarize, guys who are in full alliances with expectations to clear 3x100 every day of AQ are saying they are losing players at an alarming rate and are trying to voice concerns. You don’t think this is a problem but since your alliance appears to be half empty and doesn’t have this expectation are not really in a position to have an opinion.

That's not how a discussion works. We don't qualify based on where we are at in the game. Something that seems to escape the Egos that frequent the Forum. Anyone is free to voice an opinion, and there is a reason we have rules about shaming people based on experience. It's an open discussion. We're talking about people quitting the game. That's the Topic of the Thread. Something that comes up enough times on the Forum for anyone to have enough knowledge to comment on. The fact that you equate that to the struggles of AQ just furthers my points. They already said they were listening to the feedback and analyzing the data. Continually pointing out the fact that people aren't happy is redundant, and not really accomplishing anything. They can see people aren't happy about AQ. The subject of this Thread is about people quitting and whether Kabam is listening. They've already acknowledged that they're listening. You can continue to make comments about me and where you think I'm at in the game, but it's really not what the discussion is about.
    If people are as competitive in the game as they are in discussions, perhaps the problem is they take it too seriously, and scaling back would be a healthier move.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Well it appears players are supposed to voice their displeasure with the game by saying everything is fine.

Most, meaning the overwhelming majority of players don’t comment at all, the players who do comment are only a fraction of those who are having issues and a fraction of the players who think the game is fine.

There are plenty of issues with the game AQ and the energy requirements in EQ may turn out be the cracks that broke the dam.

Before people go on and on about players not meaning it when they say they will quit.

Did FrogSpawn ever come back after 12.0?
    Where is JoelLine?

Some of us have been talking about the discontent with the game for sometime now, but the trolls be there here or the other site constantly try to derail threads by coming up with a bunch of word salad trying to convince people that they know what Kabam is doing.

Without a critical mass of players playing the game competitively the game will die. That’s it
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    2 players have already quit our alliance and the game TODAY. Both citing the issues I originally posed when I started the thread. 3 more have messaged the officers of their intentions to do the same. Other officers in other alliances have reported the same issue to me. These are just cold hard facts. Things happening in real time. Thought it might be worth mentioning.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    If you watch the you tubers and see there alliances and how competitive the game is then you'll see the majority do enjoy the game and don't have all the glitches the forums would have you believe. I'm free to play but still find the game very fun and I can still be very competitive. Grounded wisdom is prob that tho most players are not quiting
    If they've said that they are looking into AQ after the first week, and people are still quitting, that's entirely up to them. Shortsighted, however. If they're not willing to see if it's adjusted, there really isn't anything anyone can do about that. That's the whole point I'm trying to make. If people want to quit, they want to quit. Kabam can't stop them any more than we can.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Only thing is, its not just AQ. Its the combination of constant glitches paired with a more challenging AQ. Maybe one their own, each could have been tolerated. But these members are citing that its just too much to have both.

I dont want them to quit. Nor do I condone quitting. But if staying competitive started to become an undue financial burden for them because of the glitches and added pressure, I could understand.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Smh. Founding members of my alliance have announced they’re leaving. 4 very strong ppl smh! No coincidence they all announce this after this change in AQ, and massive gold shortage. Kabam you’re running out of time
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Kabam, you’re running out of time man. Officers are scrambling to keep our guys here. In the past 48 hours I have had 4 founding members of my alliance announce their departure on Sunday when war shuts down... Idk all of their reasons a lot of it is personal , but I’d e an idiot to think that these AQ changes along with lack of gold had nothing to do with it.

Kabam, guys are getting burnt out man. AQ has turned into a mess, gold is scarce. Your foundation of mcoc is on the verge of hanging it up for good. Change must happen very quickly , I’d hate to see this game go backwards. I myself nah have to hang it up too soon...
    The trouble with compounding issues is it becomes less and less reasonable to resolve. AQ they have control over. Bugs they don't, outside of what they're trying to do. If there was an easy fix, or if they could fix them under duress, we wouldn't have them. I'm not really considering the Energy subject a major issue, with all due respect. It varies from month to month. The real source of that complaint is the easy Points for Completion, and there are still ways to accumulate Points with less Energy. There are issues, sure. When you start adding them up in your mind, it overwhelms anyone. The problem is, they can't be addressed in one fell swoop. People will either play, or not.
This discussion has been closed.