**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Skill Champion to Rank up?

GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I will have 3 Skill T4C soon. Masteries I have Maxed out Deep Wounds, Assassin, and Inequity.

Which Skill Champion to Rank up? 73 votes

4* Black Panther sig 40 to Rank 5/50
13%
2StarKingGhengisHanHeroBoltsyExotigamusRentonXDTayTay_1063FilmScorpionErSandSpartacus29Poseidon_Patel 10 votes
4* Crossbones sig 46 to Rank 5/50
57%
CrusherOfDreamsBigdrail93LagmelongtimeTulvenWhododo872GunzoGolden_GuardianFuzzylumpsdRaghu7Timone147AakashTheLazyKingAEG93FizzzzzyDonaldJTrump69ayushcabguardianbelikovBerserk_NationTheManMythLegendBosko888670 42 votes
5* Hawkeye unduped to Rank 3/45
28%
OngellWhiskey_PoetstakCapWW2Mrbeast6000DuMonUmesssidthepro1337reeaanIl_JooOSpeedbumpTheMaskJaguaraci_SilvaThawnimCCoolCollinSarthakblaze10GamePlayWorldTurbomech85cjs8000Ckling2 21 votes

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    What kind of content are you looking to complete right now?
  • 4* Crossbones sig 46 to Rank 5/50
    Crossbones
  • DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    Hawkeye, underrated champ (Solid bleed and Power Control). 5*s are the future and neither of those 4 stars are game changers.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    My opinion: Crossbones is great for damage
    And Hawkeye is also good, amazing power drain and bleed :D
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Although if you can then Id say grind for Gwenpool.
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    DuMonU wrote: »
    Hawkeye, underrated champ (Solid bleed and Power Control). 5*s are the future and neither of those 4 stars are game changers.

if u r not quitting this game very soon, definitely rank up 5*. it takes time to get 3/4 class T4CC..Crossbones is a g8 champ, Hawkeye is powerful too(sold bleed n Power Control) you don't have to sit back and wait for his special to evade. now a days 4* just becoming like 3*. if you don't rank up 5* you'll regret specially 5* like Hawkeye, Magik, Star Lord, Drax, Ultron even they r not awaken. now it's up to you. :wink:
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    That website is trash.
    Clueless about the game. Failed intent to make something productive!
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    What kind of content are you looking to complete right now?

Act 5. Also I still need to complete RTTROL. I'm guessing Crossbones is better for spiked armor?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Crossbones is one of the best. He's got insane ability reduction. When using him, I've literally NEVER had Spider-Man Miles Morales evade ever. He's beastly with Fury and his ability reduction is great for any champs who are defensive. Plus, he just shakes off debuffs sometimes, which is really nice. After that, go Hawkeye though. Power control is always a huge factor, and Hawkeye is the king of it. His Bleed is very consistent as well. A great 5* to have, but Crossbones is better, so rank him first.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Crossbones is one of the best. He's got insane ability reduction. When using him, I've literally NEVER had Spider-Man Miles Morales evade ever. He's beastly with Fury and his ability reduction is great for any champs who are defensive. Plus, he just shakes off debuffs sometimes, which is really nice. After that, go Hawkeye though. Power control is always a huge factor, and Hawkeye is the king of it. His Bleed is very consistent as well. A great 5* to have, but Crossbones is better, so rank him first.

Thanks! Crossbones it is!
    GreatScott wrote: »

Thanks! Crossbones it is!

No problem. He was one of my first r4 champs. I ranked him right after Wolverine. But then I duped SW and SL with the 12.0 Awakening Gems, and now I've got a stacked roster. If only I had t4cc cats...
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    His damage is crazy, it's insane, he's my new favorite skill champion :D

Just got him as a 4* yesterday
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Wait until your hawkeye is duped. His bleed is insane as a 5 star. I have hawkeye duped as a 2 , 3 , 4 , and a 5 star.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Good luck ranking useless crossbones lmao
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Good luck ranking useless crossbones lmao

1,000 damage per medium attack as an r4 is useless? I don't think we define useless the same way.