**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whome to upgrade for defence

,1u6xkib6wmwq.png
hk7mmram9zqu.png

Comments

• Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Need a suggestion ,whome to upgrade and upto which rank?
    Ok👍
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Cable uc rank 3
    Yep I'm about to r3 cable .But confuse little so started discussion.thank you for replying @Next2Hell ,@shadow_lurker22.
    One more suggestion needed ,which will be among above will be good for defence as well as general questing???
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Looks like cable for that too and magik but she looks already ranked up other than that not too many options mordo would make another one
    Ok thanks
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ANGELA is awesome and doesn't need to be dupped

p/s: very very curious, you have so many 5*s, so you cannot be new, are you NOT knowing those champs well enough?
    Actually with my aa and magik I can clear any champion in defence without loosing much health (*except dormamu dub and kingpin are hard for me) .That's why I'm asking as high tier allaince wants high rated defenders😢. Thanks for suggestion
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    That's why I'm asking as high tier allaince wants high rated defenders😢. Thanks for suggestion

From the recommended list of Best AW Defender here, you have quite a few you can priortize

https://mbch.guide/en/champions/samyj-luchshij-zashhitnik-na-vojnax/

Thanks a lot
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Magik, Cable, Antman, UC

In that order.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik Cable Mordo and UC are the only ones who might do well on defense...but you probably already knew Magik was good for that
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Whom*
    Ohh correct👍
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    This may be a very unpopular decision (mine included) but Antman would be a good choice down the road. Either for Flare node or All or Nothing Node, his Glancing gives him high physical resistance and prevents power burn at times. I know the later from facing Antman on All or Nothing and Vision couldn't remove any power due to Glancing.
  • Either cable or mordo or UC are great options
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Magik, Cable, Mordo.
  • Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    @Thatsausage - Good to know I have a dupped 5* AM