**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much score will safe for medusa?

Hi friends,
anyone knows that's how much score need for medusa?
last arena how much score gone for cutoff?
if anybody knows about this pls let me know.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I would guess around 4 million.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I'd say 5 is safe but will probably be lower. With the introduction of the Sentinels her value went way up but how much is hard to say.
  • Options
    Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    Lots of interest I think. And I need her twice so I'm going over 5.5
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    And there’s the reason everybody hates these threads. One score gets thrown out there and then the next guy says higher and the guy after that says higher still.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I have already made 6.1
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    So many players I know are aiming for at least 6 million
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Let's go 6.5M :D
    anyone replying the next comment pls put anything beyond 7M ... :D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There hasn't been a Champ at 6 Mil since Sparky in January. That was before the 5* Arena. I'm predicting 4-4.5, but I could be wrong. It's happened before. Lol. When in doubt, Grind more.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I have been grinding aggressively for last 8 months and have acquired lot of champs from arena and built a decent roster. Got sparky twice from recent arena, just to tell you about my grinding level. Honestly my opinion, 3.8 to 4.4 million. It might be actually lesser but can't be more. My reasons behind this prediction is that, now 5 stars are more accessible than ever before. The recent war season has showed that 5 stars are really the way to go. Not many would use the resources towards 4 stars anymore. Introduction of 5 star arena has dent the scores in basic 4 star arena a lot. Also frankly Medusa is not the answer to all sentinels, best against tech sentinel. T4bc arena is running, that will have impact as well. Luke Cage is a desirable champ, running along. So my final prediction 3.8 to 4.4 million. Maybe lesser but can't see going above. Let's see how it goes.
  • Options
    ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    I feel like 5-5.5mil would be a safe bet but reckon it would go lower than that.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 349 ★★
    10 to be safe
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Seriously thinking 3.5
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    0 get her from a crystal
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    I stopped at 11.6mil, am I safe?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018

No, you are dangerously running short. Pls keep going, you need at least 14.7M to be safe!!!

LOL, just kidding. Are you kidding us? Is this the new way to show off arena scores nowadays? Hahaha.... good try. 11.6M is like super-safe, like "you won't get hit by a car in the middle of the road due to having an ENERGY SHIELD AROUND YOU" safe.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I did 5.2 and if that isn't safe, then I don't know what will be..
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Did 5.03
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

No, you are dangerously running short. Pls keep going, you need at least 14.7M to be safe!!!

LOL, just kidding. Are you kidding us? Is this the new way to show off arena scores nowadays? Hahaha.... good try. 11.6M is like super-safe, like "you won't get hit by a car in the middle of the road due to having an ENERGY SHIELD AROUND YOU" safe.

I wanted to do 13mil, but I was busy at work. I really hope I can get medusa. I love playing her as a 3*.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

I wanted to do 13mil, but I was busy at work. I really hope I can get medusa. I love playing her as a 3*.

Can you show us a screenshot of your score?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She wrecks sentinels completely except for skill, and judging by how much people are whining about them, the cutoff will probably be pretty up there
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I have been grinding aggressively for last 8 months and have acquired lot of champs from arena and built a decent roster. Got sparky twice from recent arena, just to tell you about my grinding level. Honestly my opinion, 3.8 to 4.4 million. It might be actually lesser but can't be more. My reasons behind this prediction is that, now 5 stars are more accessible than ever before. The recent war season has showed that 5 stars are really the way to go. Not many would use the resources towards 4 stars anymore. Introduction of 5 star arena has dent the scores in basic 4 star arena a lot. Also frankly Medusa is not the answer to all sentinels, best against tech sentinel. T4bc arena is running, that will have impact as well. Luke Cage is a desirable champ, running along. So my final prediction 3.8 to 4.4 million. Maybe lesser but can't see going above. Let's see how it goes.

As I quoted above, I made 4.04 million myself. I did t4bc arena too, so 1.1 million there. Just now ranks are out, it is 12050 for me. So I guess I get her and the dupe that I wanted. Looks like I was right on target for predicting the target. 😊