**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GHulk

n8eamj7cgodv.jpeg
Can anyone explain why Iceman doesn’t activate FaceMe? I’m not big on forums and missed if it’s been posted before.

Comments

• InkInk Posts: 9
    I haven’t had him that long but I don’t think bleeds active it
    Delta_14 wrote: »
    Face Me will activate against PASSIVE damage over time effects. Iceman's coldsnap is an ACTIVE debuff, so this doesn't count. Iceman's frostbite is passive, but not a damage over time effect, so that doesn't count either.

The easiest way to work out what is active/passive is to look at the debuff in a fight. If it has a solid white border around the outside of it (e.g. bleed, coldsnap, etc) it is active. If it does not (e.g. limbo, Dormammu's degen) then it is passive.

Hope that helps!

Yes that helps some thank you, but I still think Iceman cold snap should trigger FaceMe

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Iceman's frostbite is passive, but not a damage over time effect, so that doesn't count either.

Why wouldn't his coldsnap be considered DoT? It's causing damage over time... Plus I've dueled an iceman and purposely got hit so I can see the Ghulk regen and pretty sure I was regenning.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Iceman's frostbite is passive, but not a damage over time effect, so that doesn't count either.

Why wouldn't his coldsnap be considered DoT? It's causing damage over time... Plus I've dueled an iceman and purposely got hit so I can see the Ghulk regen and pretty sure I was regenning.

Cold snap isn't passive, neither is stuff like bleed which is why face me doesn't activate against bleed.
    edited April 2018
    danielmath wrote: »

Cold snap isn't passive, neither is stuff like bleed which is why face me doesn't activate against bleed.

I misspoke. I meant to ask why frostbite isn't considered DoT. It's passive and it deals damage over time therefore Ghulk activates face me.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

I misspoke. I meant to ask why frostbite isn't considered DoT. It's passive and it deals damage over time therefore Ghulk activates face me.

It doesn't deal damage over time, it deals all it's damage in 1 hit when it expires. DOT is like coldsnap, bleed, poison, etc.
    Oh snap that's right. Why did I think it was dot? I need to use iceman more lol
    I think coldsnap is a Cowardly effect and should activate Face Me. Plus it would make Hulk Rags revelat more instead of being a second to blade who does the same things. He’s a decent defender at least for now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Ink wrote: »
    I think coldsnap is a Cowardly effect and should activate Face Me. Plus it would make Hulk Rags revelat more instead of being a second to blade who does the same things. He’s a decent defender at least for now.

Doesn't matter really. Coldsnap can be nullified, therefore its not passive. Doubt it will ever change.