**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please help me decide

Who should I take to rank 4? Current champ r4 sparky/blade/winter soldier. Current prestige 5.7k. Thanks in advance

Please help me decide 29 votes

Duped hela
37% 11 votes
Duped x23
27% 8 votes
Undupe mephisto
6% 2 votes
Undupe dormammu
0% 0 votes
Undupe magik
27% 8 votes
Undupe red hulk
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    are they 4*s or 5*s?

we need a little more info to help you out good sir but if i had to choose itd be either magik or mephisto imo
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    Oh my bad, forgot to add those info. They’re all 5 stars. Dorm,hela,x23, and magik at rank 3. The rest at rank 2. Thanks
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    edited April 2018
    If you have Blade and Sparky r4, then you already have good damage dealers, so you don’t need X-23. What you NEED is power control, so Magik.

EDIT: This is assuming they’re 4*
  • If you have Blade and Sparky r4, then you already have good damage dealers, so you don’t need X-23. What you NEED is power control, so Magik.

did you just equate x23 with the damage levels of blade and sparky? because she isnt even in the same universe as they are damage wise
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I just prefer X-23 more, she's r3 in your roster and Magik is r2 and she's duped. x-23 would help you significantly in Event Quest Uncollected while you have your other champs in AW and AQ. So I suggest r4 X-23 and r3 Magik.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    If you have t2 alpha expiring then magik. I would probably save the resources for a god tier unless you are desperate for another r4. If you havent done act 5.3 and 5.4 you could get awakening gems to make it more worthwhile.
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    Thank you everyone for you inputs. Everyone made great points. However, like Str, an alliance member say I should wait for GR to go with blade/sparky. Since I’ve already 100% act 5 and in no rush to r4 another, I think that’s what I’ll do. Once again, thank you everyone.
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    If you have Blade and Sparky r4, then you already have good damage dealers, so you don’t need X-23. What you NEED is power control, so Magik.

did you just equate x23 with the damage levels of blade and sparky? because she isnt even in the same universe as they are damage wise

What does that have to do with the post? What does that have to do with what I said? Nowhere in my sentence did I say or imply that X-23 does more damage than Sparky or Blade.