**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I getting a medusa?

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I’m kinda new to arenas and I just checked the leaderboards for the medusa arena and I have come somewhere in the 19,000 place...am I in the top 1-10%??? I’m really eager to know because I was grinding arena all weekend

Thanks

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Sorry mate. Most likely you would not make it. It will be about 1st 13k ranks that will most likely make the 1st 10%. Do not be disheartened, Medusa is a likeable character. Try again next time. Good luck. I myself scored 12050 rank.
    I made 4.040 million. I also did 1.1 million for t4bc arena.
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I made 4.040 million. I also did 1.1 million for t4bc arena.

Did you get her ?

Yes I got her.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    humzah217 wrote: »
    I’m kinda new to arenas and I just checked the leaderboards for the medusa arena and I have come somewhere in the 19,000 place...am I in the top 1-10%??? I’m really eager to know because I was grinding arena all weekend

Thanks
    You hit 1-10% so yes.Maybe restart your game if you havent recieved it yet
    That is exactly what I predicted in an another thread before the results were out. I myself made 4.04 million and got her. Feels good to be bang on target. :)