**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What cosmic to awaken?

Just did heroic chaos rift and got a 4* cosmic awakening gem. I also +99 max sig cosmic stone to use. I already have a duped max sig Medusa.

What cosmic to awaken? 30 votes

Angela
6%
AxeCopFireTinoMia 2 votes
Drax
10%
AndrewTheManMythLegendFoxhero007 3 votes
Thor
50%
DaMunkSnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonRedBaron99Anurag1606Ravenrob_33AssumedNameDRTOBatpotter1JNuclearshadow_lurker22Conquestor_VspaceoctopusEdNortonBlackspark 15 votes
Wait
33%
World EaterSIlverProfessorSuperSam57vinniegainzAnimatronics_to3taojay1ElitehunterMrmarvel123TheRealmKeeperRob6 10 votes

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Wait
    While I love my 4/55 duped drax, really the only other god tier cosmic is hyperion. Him and medusa outshine all the others in terms of damage output and utility...except Ronan. He's a special one, I awakened mine with a cosmic gem and pumped a couple stones into him. Some wouldn't recommend but I don't regret it, I use him at 4/40 in act 5 a lot. So, that's my vote lol
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Thor
    All those are great but completely different. The only one I would wait for is Hyperion but that is personal preference. A Max sig Thor is still awesome but he needs to be at high sig.. just remember that. I actually love Angela and Drax too but out of my 4 I probably use Thor the most. Do NOT repeat do NOT awaken Angela. That would be a complete waste of an awakening gem.