**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seeking Motivated players for Season 2

gd73rdcghlla.jpeg

*The pic above is just a glimpse of what we are about. For more info, scroll down and read on!!!

🔥Alliance🔥 Organized and skilled, we are looking to improve our roster and standings. Our leadership team strives to remain objective in all that is brought to us and values the input of our members. While most of use are North American based, we have several players scattered throughout the UK and other countries. We do utilize ClanHQ app for our source or operation.

🔥Members🔥 We are looking to replace a few of our lower skilled and less active members to help us acheive our goals for season 2. We are looking for skilled, active members that play smart to get the job done with minimal ko's and item use.

🔥AQ🔥 We do not run map 6 as we do not believe the time, resources and effort to do so are adequately rewarded. Our current prestige starts at 6k+.

🔥AW🔥 We will finish top 100 in G1 bracket. We were in P3 but some our lower skilled players were unable to follow through on their lanes and it cost us dearly. Our goal for season 2 is P3+.

🔥Events🔥 As T1Alphas become more scarce, we have committed to earning them in each 3-day event with out having to impose minimums.

If you have any questions or interests, please contact any listed in the pic! We look forward to hearing from any and all players interested!

Comments

• jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    We are still looking for 2-4 highly skilled and communicative players!
  • Contact me on line: jayshah1611
    @Jayfighter88 i looked up both names in game and wasnt impressed by the results found. if your IGN is different than above please let me know. Otherwise, please read the ad more thorougly next time
  • I am interested
  • KKowboyzKKowboyz Posts: 61
    I invited you to the 6K+ recruit room.
    End of AWS1 is a day a way! We are still recruiting for season 2!
    we are looking to replace 5-6 players, so small groups are welcome!
  • OrozconlecheOrozconleche Posts: 32
    s8zs9txfu73h.png

Still under a year of play, can handle 5x5 in a ~12m.
    @Orozconleche unfortunately your prestige and defense would hinder what we are trying to do atm.

best of luck in your search for a new ally though!
    We are still looking for the right players to join us! we just reduced gold donation to 100k for several weeks as we have a large reserve!

whether it be....
    - slighlty lower donations
    - no map 6
    - better aw rewards
    - or maybe even less grind

our alliance is a great place to be! veey objective leadership team and a group that is hungry to succeed. still looking for 5-6!!!
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    hi, would i be deemed fit for a place in your ally.

In game name is fftusis
  • FenrizulvFenrizulv Posts: 13
    can I join? look me into game with the same name, invite me if I fit. thanks!
    @fftusis @Fenrizulv both of you are no where near 6k prestige. Keep upnthe grind and youll get there though. best of luck!
    You got your rewards, now come join us to conquer the bracket!

We are still looking for 5-7 active and skilled players over 6k prestige!

no event minimums and our donations just got a lityle easier!
    looking for 1 more
    still looking for 1 more skilled member!