**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is OG Deadpool at?

Like the title asks where is OG deadpool at in the contest i only ask cause I was checking out info bot and saw an OG deadpool on a profile so how did that happen and why can't I have one too? Lolndtbpio3thjn.png

Comments

• Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    He's only been offered a couple times since the game launched. A couple times via purchase and a rare release or something like that. Bottom line is don't hold your breathe for him coming back and be easy (or cheap) to get
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He becomes available to purchase as a 3* shortly after you start a new account (something like $10-$15). If you buy him, a short time later you should be granted access to a special arena for beginners to grind for him, and like the typical 4* Basic arenas, only goes to the top 10% scorers.

In the 1.5 years I've been playing, that is the only chance I've seen to get him.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    4k units

7uvu6o2pg4mz.jpeg
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It’s not “a short time later” an arena appears. They’ve run the Deadpool arena I think twice since the game launched. The only way to access the arena was to have purchased the 3* deal when you started playing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He may be making an appearance sometime soon. DP2 is coming soon.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You guys miss me? I'm coming back in PINK!

tp49e2hdjaxc.png

LOL, just kidding, hopefully we get another run for the 4* OG.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    This alucard is a veteran level player i remember he might have stopped playing a year ago. But i remember that name
  • Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    I probably would have bought him 6 months ago for $100. Pretty much FTP now and the window for 4*s has passed. I'd spend $5 for him now but I don't think I'd spend $10 lol.