**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

End of fight time

What happen if i fight for example vs aq boss dormannu for more than 3 minute ?

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    when the fight times out, you lose half of your remaining health
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    the fight times out, you do not lose half of your health
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Grinder wrote: »

Do the research before you try giving facts

You loose half of your health
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    Ok and boss lose the life or return full after ?
  • Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 19
    In AQ you DO NOT lose half health after you time out. In Alliance War you do lose half of your current health.
    The boss will have the health he had when you timed out.
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    Ok thanks
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    I'm pretty sure you lose health in AQ as well. Happened to me before
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Bishbish2 wrote: »
    In AQ you DO NOT lose half health after you time out. In Alliance War you do lose half of your current health. then you hav not time out Becasse it the same as AW you bout in AQ and AQ you lous half HP. When time out
  • The previous post is confusing. You DO lose half of the health you have left at the time when you timed out.

If you start the fight with 100% lose 50% during the fight and then time out, your champ will lose half of the 50% he had left. So when you go back in you'll have 25%.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

I'd say you loose health, like in AW, what I experienced was deconnections and half of my health was gone, same as AW, I don't see why it wouldn't work the same in a Time Out situation

TKal wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »

I'd say you loose health, like in AW, what I experienced was deconnections and half of my health was gone, same as AW, I don't see why it wouldn't work the same in a Time Out situation

Why are you referring to me?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Yeah Sry. Im But im Think dels somone so it not com But Yea you lous half HP.
    You do not lose any health for timing out in AQ... If your app crashes, or you force close the game then yes you will have lost half of your health, but not if you time out during a fight.
    You do not lose any health for timing out in AQ... If your app crashes, or you force close the game then yes you will have lost half of your health, but not if you time out during a fight.

Yes you Do!!!!!
    Stop being idiotic
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'm glad I'm not a new player coming here for information. This thread is ridiculous.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    You people have clearly never hit the end of the timer in AQ or are just being trolls.... You DO NOT lose half your health, you lose half your health if you disconnect during the fight. I've hit the timer numerous times on the boss and it does not lower your health at all. The fight ends, that's it, this thread is ridiculously stupid how several of you are putting false information out there for the hell of it. If you don't know what actually happens, don't post assumptions.
    Welp, ran a test on this yesterday. In AQ if you time out you will lose half health (Map 5 at least). In AW you do not lose any health for timing out. This is contrary to my original post. However pre AQ season 4, you did not lose health for timing out. Hope this helps.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Welp, ran a test on this yesterday. In AQ if you time out you will lose half health (Map 5 at least). In AW you do not lose any health for timing out. This is contrary to my original post. However pre AQ season 4, you did not lose health for timing out. Hope this helps.

You lose half health for timing out in AW as well

Maybe you misunderstand. You loose half of your current hp in aw and aq

Say you have 6000 health when you enter a battle and you loose half of it while in the battle.and then you time out and loose half of the remaining health and that means you will have 1500 health left instead of 3000.

You understand?
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    There is a node called infinity blast if the node doesn't have it you don't lose anything if it has it you lose health
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    When the fight ends you lose half of all your gold, items and champs.

You DO NOT lose half your units.
    I said you DON'T lose half your units and I get flagged !

This.is. terrible. Worst day of my life now.

You obviously want to lose half of your units, mysterious and unidentified flagging person. Well, I hope you do.

I. Hope. You. Do.
    For the record, I am definitely trolling.

Just in case that wasn't clear.