**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hall of Healing KUDOS -- a rare pat on the back

battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
I'm one of the first to complain about things if I feel unjust. This one is GREAT. GREAT JOB on this one. Spectacular.... and we know about the ability to trade up our heals/alliance heals next week in advance so we know this has long term benefit. In addition we can stock up on team alliance revives. Nothing but positive stuff to say here. Big thank you on this one.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Not gonna say anything for now since I didn't even started them ... But this quests seems legit, specially since they award alliance revives
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe their are alliance quest revives, I've only seen health pots for aq.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    and now....you know
    And knowing is half the battle.... G.I. Joe!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I love the idea actually. I can stock up. Thanks guys.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yep, this is a really great week! At last, we have a chance to stock up our potion stash.

Thanks Kabam, you've outdone yourselves! (that should be perceived as a compliment btw)
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    No master mode for me this month
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe their are alliance quest revives, I've only seen health pots for aq.

Hey there! You actually can find Alliance Revives in the Halls of Healing quests, but they are completion rewards. You can see the full list of rewards that are available in the quests here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-appreciation-event-week-3/

So the quests run everyday but once you enter the map the timer is greater than a day. Is there a reason for that? Or will the quests reset 1 day and 5 hours from now?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Hey there! You actually can find Alliance Revives in the Halls of Healing quests, but they are completion rewards. You can see the full list of rewards that are available in the quests here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-appreciation-event-week-3/

So the quests run everyday but once you enter the map the timer is greater than a day. Is there a reason for that? Or will the quests reset 1 day and 5 hours from now?

I want to know this too. Noticed this with the gold quests as well
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    I appreciate the gesture that Kabam made here, it helps but I still do not think it is enough for what we went AND are STILL going through.

I still come across infinity loading screens every day, all over the game. That on top of the evade bug. We really should be given this stuff for free on top of the quest.

Let me say again, I do appreciate having the healing quest but I still do not think it is compensation.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »

You have an 8 hour grace period once the Quest expires to complete that run, but the timer in our UI adds this grace period on top of the normal rollover timer. To be clear, the timer on the Quests page is correctly displaying how much time you have left to ENTER the Quest, the one inside the Quest itself shows much time you have left to complete that specific run.

Awesome, thanks for the clarity.
  • Please don't applaud kabam for this, all they did and always do is the basic "new coke" business product. They take a quality product, make it horribe and let everyone complain nonstop so that when they change it bqck (or in kabam case, significantly worse then previous alliamce potion and revive system) then everyone applauds how amazing they are. Seriously people, everything they do is for money, the doing this now so people stop comolain in and rebut them, but in a week when it's gone, and 2 weeks when everyone out, they just start charging us out the rear for alliance revives again. DO NOT APPLAUD KABAM FOR MAKING MINOR WEEK LONG POTION AND REVIVE ADDITION THAT REQUIRES TON IF ENERGY AND UNIT COSTS OF ENERGY TO GET WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AND SHOULD HE AVAILABLE ON CONSTANT AND CONSISTENT BASIS WITHOUT UNITS!
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Please don't applaud kabam for this, all they did and always do is the basic "new coke" business product. They take a quality product, make it horribe and let everyone complain nonstop so that when they change it bqck (or in kabam case, significantly worse then previous alliamce potion and revive system) then everyone applauds how amazing they are. Seriously people, everything they do is for money, the doing this now so people stop comolain in and rebut them, but in a week when it's gone, and 2 weeks when everyone out, they just start charging us out the rear for alliance revives again. DO NOT APPLAUD KABAM FOR MAKING MINOR WEEK LONG POTION AND REVIVE ADDITION THAT REQUIRES TON IF ENERGY AND UNIT COSTS OF ENERGY TO GET WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AND SHOULD HE AVAILABLE ON CONSTANT AND CONSISTENT BASIS WITHOUT UNITS!

Seriously??? You can get more potioms and revives both normal and alliance much much easier than anyway previously. Plus a buggerload of iso. Like really all it may take is 60 units to buy 2 energy refils at the most.... and from that look at how many potions and revoves you get... and there is level 3 and 4 on offer too... like seriously this is a great thing... you can use this to stock up on potions for quite a while... and score heaps of iso while you are at it... seriously stop complaing... u r a fool... we ask for stuff... here it is... just enjoy it and dont complain for no good reason...
    edited June 2017
    No-one should be thanking them for anything. You are most certainly right. This whole "appreciation" month is a joke considering all the money we lost to just the evade bug alone. Don't applaud them for doing what every other game in existence not run by kabam does continuously, not just to let the water settle on their bs business practices. I swear people have the worst memory when it comes to how this game is actually run. They treat us like utter trash not caring 99.999% of the time. Then, this sad excuse of an event happens very briefly and everyone magically forgets? ROFL, no wonder why they think they can get away with it.
    Lol flagged by a dillusional fanboy uuuh-mazing
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Awesome Halls! Good job Kabam!

Really appreciate it.
    Why the hell has my post been flagged for??? Like seriously.... by some self entiltled teen no doubt...
    @MrcMumble if you seem to not like everything bout kabam so much why play for? Legit question... if you are so disheartend why stay?
    Once you sink so much time and money into it, you're kind of obligated or its just even more of a waste. Though never spending under any circumstance again is the only other real option. Look i like the game, as a concept. What it use to be, it was great. The company is ruining it out of greed and is a sad shell of it's former self. Disagree on any of my points of view all you want but the last isn't an opinion it's fact.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Health quest is great, well done. That along with the free punisher arena and extra battle chips this is turning out to be a great week.

lol everyone in here getting flagged
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Once you sink so much time and money into it, you're kind of obligated or its just even more of a waste. Though never spending under any circumstance again is the only other real option. Look i like the game, as a concept. What it use to be, it was great. The company is ruining it out of greed and is a sad shell of it's former self. Disagree on any of my points of view all you want but the last isn't an opinion it's fact.

You might want to consider that there are those of us that play this game at a level that does not require us to pump money into it....so these "bonuses" are considered positives.

Plus, when a fundemental system in the game like evade is broken....why would you spend to revive/potion your way through it? That is like pumping money into a vending machine with a big "out of order" sign on it.

Don't get me wrong.....there is a lot that needs to get fixed....there are bugs that truly suck....but if I ever got to the point where my anger towards them outweighed the fun I have playing the game...especially to the point where I am bothered by the happiness of other players....I would walk away.
    Everyone is getting flagged ny the spamming troll that is @Woolverine314
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Ok... This doesn't happen anymore, but it's about to.

Thanks for this amazing quest, Kabam. The ability to regain potions lost over the last few months to a broken game is actually a nice 'appreciation' thing to add to the contest before being able to upgrade our potions next week. I'm actually surprised right now, with this weeks summoner appreciation.

edit to add: as long as it doesn't cost units to upgrade our potions, all will be good.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Well then it's a scam that's given me tens of thousands of ISO, and hundreds of heal potions for a minute amount of attention paid to the game while I work.

That's no scam, that's a part of summoner appreciation, and this portion of their appreciation actually seems like a help. In no way does it compensate for the real world money I spent to revive when their game was broken, but I digress; as summoner appreciation, this works.

Now, after this appreciation event is over, I truly hope the Kabam people decide on the COMPENSATION for the TERRIBLE STATE OF THE GAME the last few months.
    @Woolverine314 is just being a spamming troll flagging everything.... just ignore him an keep pointing it to @Kabam Miike hopefully we can see him go bye bye....