**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting units from arena crystals is close to impossible

2»

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I can't get gold out of them, only units...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I've had a fair flow lately. I've been Grinding more recently though.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Opened 7 UC crystals yesterday and got 45K gold and 300 units. Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you...

Dr. Zola
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    I can't get gold out of them, only units...

Is like kabam knows what we want... Creepy
    I open other post regarding the change of XP busts innto gold busts when you are at level 60
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    i have not received any units in my past 20+ arena crystals
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Pulled 600-700 units from 20 uncollected arena crystals last week
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I get about 250-300 units for every 100k BC ~ 50 Arena crystals.

Not a big dataset , but I have tried this about 5 times, opening 100k each time.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    dcr3maz5fr0a.jpeg
    0naq5ctd237u.jpeg
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Nobody is buying them anymore or really using them. I hvnt used units for anything in months other than a energy refill here and there. Why else would there be a shortage of revive potions and gold. Both those things are the hopes of Kabam to get their gamers to buy with units right now. Most everyone is loaded with CCs, so not many people are using units or real money to buy the deals that includes no gold that they are offering. Seems like they are in a real pickle since the crystal sham got exposed. It’s putting Kabam in a position of trying to keep revenue up at the expense of unbalancing the game. It’s causing some problems across the gaming community and there’s more problems to come I’m afraid.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Nobody is buying them anymore or really using them. I hvnt used units for anything in months other than a energy refill here and there. Why else would there be a shortage of revive potions and gold. Both those things are the hopes of Kabam to get their gamers to buy with units right now. Most everyone is loaded with CCs, so not many people are using units or real money to buy the deals that includes no gold that they are offering. Seems like they are in a real pickle since the crystal sham got exposed. It’s putting Kabam in a position of trying to keep revenue up at the expense of unbalancing the game. It’s causing some problems across the gaming community and there’s more problems to come I’m afraid.

I still rely on units to get some revives and energy refills, especially with the amout you have to spend in this month's event. I dont spend any units on crystals deals.
    I had spend some money in the game,never in units deals never more then 10£ deals. I dont mind,the game is great and I think the developers deserve it. If they want to make some more money they should do more cheap deals. I imagine the money they made with that 1£crystal.
    Where do you think there main profit come from?