**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken gems should be available in the store for purchase

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
Can Kabam pls give some consideration to including 4* awaken gems for purchase in the store. Payment either in units or glory?

Thoughts?

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Not really 1st time ever i feel like what it is kabam made is fine.
    Although they should give end users 5* awekaning gem crystal type content
  • Why would Kabam add 4* awakening gems to the in-game store for purchase with Loyalty or Glory points when they already charge $49 - $99 US to include one in a hard cash bundle? It's the concept of micro-transaction economics. They get you buying cheap $1.99 or $4.99 offers periodically so that you don't think its hurting your wallet that much. That way you have less of a chance of having buyers remorse when you purchase the larger transactions.

It's a profit center for them. So, as a business...why would you eliminate one of your revenue streams and replace it with a fake in-game currency that awards you zero profit?!

Also, you have a much better chance to dupe a 4* champ than by waiting for a awakening gem. Simply do the 4* basic arena and max out the milestone rewards at 1.5mil. That gets you at least 250 to 500 4* shards + 100 - 200 5* shards. You'll be dupping 4* champs in no time from 4* shard crystals. Plus...the only cost is your time and you didn't spend any in game resources or hard earned cash!
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    4 star Awakening Gems maybe in the future in store and or glory Bc of the introduction of 6 stars and 5 star shards are more available.

5 star Awakening gems never going to happen until 7 stars are introduced my reasoning there are a few ways to get 5 star Awakening gems with LOL one path or 100% LOL......act 5.3 100%...act 5.4 100% or act 5.1 - 5.6 100%. This will take from revenue $$$ from Kabam that is making to complete this hard content in game. In the long run there more revenue this way opposed to dropping in store for purchase just my 2 cents...but I’m sure if they did this once a year probably break the game store Bc everyone would purchase...

I would def be onboard with buying a 5 star generic AG in store thoe...:)