**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

of all of these 5* Champs (question).

Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
Spider-Man.
Black Spider-Man.
Elektra
Moon Knight.
Gambit (lol).
Hulk.
Cyclops.
questions:
1- can these guys one-shot LOL Red Hulk? assuming they are R4 5* and duped.
2- can these guys do LOL without wasting more than 6k units?
just curious. :p .

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Hahaha...ha....No :neutral:
  • WilliamJakesWilliamJakes Posts: 75
    edited June 2017
    Okay the ones on your list deserving of r3 are Cosmic Spidey, Elektra, Moonknight, and Hulk.

Out of these ones, Moonknight and Hulk need to be duped to be "great".

If you can get some of your 5 stars to rank 3, try them out against WS (ROL)...
    I think if you could get a handful of Armor Break stacks with Cosmic Spidey (10 to 20 armor breaks), your L2's could do the job on WS pretty quickly.

Also, I do not know how effective Elektra's damage output is at high levels, I know she's built more for utility (people use Resonate mastery to trigger her passive more often). If her bleeds are strong enough and if you max Assassin and Deep Wounds, you might have some luck against WS.

Once you dupe Hulk and Moonknight, they'll be exceptional 5 stars. Hulk will deal loads of damage along with stun loops, and Moonknight can spam specials and also carry stun loops too.

My r4 Gwenpool can solo WS easily (within 100 to 120 hits with a mutant team). She can also solo Red Hulk in LOL with suicides on and max Deep Wounds.

I think Cosmic Spidey, Elektra, Moonknight duped and Hulk duped have the "potential" to solo Red Hulk with top damage output, boosts active, and best mastery setup for them.

But attempting LOL with only 6k units, no. Absolute no from me.

(I could barely manage 6k units LOL run with my Gwen, I like to think i'm a good player too haha)

If we are talking about doing LOL (outer path) with one of these champs, we are thinking about 10k to 12k units, with free crystals, full inventory, and available resources. Of course, it varies for each player, but from a good player that's done their run of LOL, I think this is a realistic look on your champs.

Hope this helps..
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    A good player can definitely solo or get close against red hulk with a 4/55 duped moonknight.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Also symbiotic spidey, elektra and moonknight all have confirmed LOL easy path completions.
  • Purveyor wrote: »
    Also symbiotic spidey, elektra and moonknight all have confirmed LOL easy path completions.

Nice, I'd love to see footage of that.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Purveyor wrote: »
    where?