**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there an AW focused alliance - Gold1 or Platinum3 running AQ 5-3-3-3-3 or 3x5?

Me and a few long time friends (a group of 4-6) may be interested in moving to a more relaxed environment.

ek3p4401n5j5.png

Pls let me know.

Comments

• SadalSadal Posts: 93
    Hey my alliance is aw focused.... we climbed from silver 2 to gold 3 and plan on keep climbing as we only lost 2 wars all of last season.... for aq we run map 3 and aw 1 GB with rotation... looking for skilled aw players to move up to 2 bg with rotation... line is req... my line I'd is mcocsadal.... message me there and I can answer any questions you might have
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I severely doubt it mate. Platinum 3 will be min aq 5 x map 5 i imagine. They need the glory for ranking up aw champs.

What's your prestige? If its 5.5k upwards some team may make an exception for you and put you as in for reserve. To get high platinum tiers really you want 6.5-7.5k prestige. Several of those guys have two r5 5*s.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Str wrote: »
    I severely doubt it mate.
    That's why I'm asking :-)
    My prestige is 5.8k...my friends' a little lower but great guys and players.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I severely doubt it mate. Platinum 3 will be min aq 5 x map 5 i imagine. They need the glory for ranking up aw champs.

What's your prestige? If its 5.5k upwards some team may make an exception for you and put you as in for reserve. To get high platinum tiers really you want 6.5-7.5k prestige. Several of those guys have two r5 5*s.

I think you'll be seeing alot more of these in the coming days/weeks. People are tired of AQ right now.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

I think you'll be seeing alot more of these in the coming days/weeks. People are tired of AQ right now and running map 3 means no donations for the gold poor.

• TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    To be honest you’re doing yourself a disservice running low aq maps with high tier war as the loyalty is the main draw for potions in war. Deaths are what separates the winners from the losers in platinum.
  • My alliance just kicked a few looking for five replacements we run map 5x5, finished gold , no minimums for alliance event only requirements are being active in AQ and AW also line app my id is jared8194 hit me up if you’re interested ea7876d3e3qv.jpeg
    To be honest you’re doing yourself a disservice running low aq maps with high tier war as the loyalty is the main draw for potions in war. Deaths are what separates the winners from the losers in platinum.

We run map 3 I. Aq cause we don't die in aw....
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    There are several in Gold 1. Look up the player: sbt3

I would be interested to know if there are any in Plat 3.
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Find me on Line umrjake57 we run 53322, we finished in Gold2 last season, if you guys join us we could push it to Gold1 or higher
    6rioarrxohx2.png
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    I think I've got what your looking for. Message me in game.
    Sadal wrote: »

You’re gold tier 3, I clearly said Platinum. Also, I said potions not revives. Once you get up to the big leagues come back and try again.
  • SuciferSucifer Posts: 41
    Ign sucifer
    Line id sucifer3
    We run map 3x5
    Aw 3x per week war rating 1100+ tier 11
    Currently 20 members. Could use all ur crew
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

You’re gold tier 3, I clearly said Platinum. Also, I said potions not revives. Once you get up to the big leagues come back and try again.

They won't get there running 2BGs though :)
    Please save your time and mine: ONLY GOLD 1 or PLAT 3 - AQ 3x5 or 5-3-3-3-3
  • Hi meka. Are your still looking?

We ranked in gold 1 in aw season. Could take the kind of numbers you're talking.
  • I'm mr scrabble in game and scrabble in app

Your cute we were a tier 3 alliance before core collectively took breaks from game.... last season we were 4 mill alliance beating 12 mil alliances... don't get it twisted....
  • Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21
    We were Gold 1 and only run map 3 in AQ.
  • MrchampMrchamp Posts: 31
    edited April 2018
    We were gold 1 last season with room for 6. Currently run 5x5 but might drop. No requirements for any category just to partipate in aq and aw

Your cute we were a tier 3 alliance before core collectively took breaks from game.... last season we were 4 mill alliance beating 12 mil alliances... don't get it twisted....

Went from tier 3, to silver whatever to gold 3? Yea seems legit. Currently running 1 war group, hoping for 2.. With platinum ambitions? Can I offer you a great deal on some

We lost 2 wars all season and those were the first week of it due to weak members (that are no longer with us) joining.... after that undefeated.... and that was without 4 of out top members that just came back.... tier 3 was 6 months ago before our core took their break or went to 6x5 aq alliances yo reap some rewards till the rest of the core came back.... what's you alliance I want to remember for when we stomp you I can remind you of this in war room

Went from tier 3, to silver whatever to gold 3? Yea seems legit. Currently running 1 war group, hoping for 2.. With platinum ambitions? Can I offer you a great deal on some

We lost 2 wars all season and those were the first week of it due to weak members (that are no longer with us) joining.... after that undefeated.... and that was without 4 of out top members that just came back.... tier 3 was 6 months ago before our core took their break or went to 6x5 aq alliances yo reap some rewards till the rest of the core came back.... what's you alliance I want to remember for when we stomp you I can remind you of this in war room

Lol, half your team (including you) are 4* profiles. Outside of mods you have no hope to reach platinum. Hate to break that to you but let’s be realistic. That said, I do wish you and and all your death proof ninjas do make it to platinum because it would make it far more enjoyable for those of us already there.
    Lol

Lol, half your team (including you) are 4* profiles. Outside of mods you have no hope to reach platinum. Hate to break that to you but let’s be realistic. That said, I do wish you and and all your death proof ninjas do make it to platinum because it would make it far more enjoyable for those of us already there.

Lol you obviously haven't seen our alliance after that comment..... we have 8 week secondary accounts in alliance right now as alliance event fodder.... of the remaining 15ish accounts 9 are over 5k prestige and we are putting In 12 6 stars on defense.... I am the weakest I'll give you that but mainly due to the 20 5 stars I have being garbage and not worth the cats... other then my blade that is.... so yeah my 5 50 duped modok and spidey and other defenders beat out the 5 star Loki and kahla and cyclops and every other garbage 5 star I have.... so yeah I'm recruiting for stronger members.... am I supposed to recruiter the 99k rating people that can't make it through map 3 without dieing?
  • ShannandoShannando Posts: 41
    Message me on line: shannando
    Gold 1. We ran 5x5, but we are going to be running 3x5 as we are annoyed at the changes to aq.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    13mil alliance looking for 3. Gold 1 AW. 54333 in AQ. We have various time zones so can accommodate. We are focusing on AW more than AQ for season 2 and hope to go even higher. Message me in game (same in game name as on here) ally tag is UNCH2
    Already found one! Thank you all buddies ;-)
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you mind.
    We have a thriving 4.8M alliance with a commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We run AQ x5 mostly Map3 and will likely be running map 4 by end of season.We fill up three battle groups to complete 100%. We have in our ranks a couple of semi retired heavy hitters from a much higher rated alliance that has been rolling with us for a while now. We have a good, close rapport with one another, and do not allow drama here.
    I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are amenable, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: MyleHy7
  • KTFO013KTFO013 Posts: 5
    You're invited to join me on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/contact/47233684/TNc18BHp

Hey man click the link and let’s talk about getting you into a great competitive alliance. We do 5x5 and are focusing all of our attention to platinum 1 in war.
    Already found one! thx